Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in tears last night some of my dining reservations were gone. 59 days out do not do that to me!

I started having issues yesterday morning with Fast passes since it was my 60 days. I was using internet explorer, but once it seemed to work better using Google Chrome . I was able to book all the Fast Passes I wanted and still managed to make changes to some today. The only issue I am noticing today is that I have reservations that I cancelled still showing on MDE.

When I spoke with someone I was told that there is a known system-wide problem with MDE causing viewing issues for some guests -- they say that all info is still there, that the problem is with what guests are or are not seeing.

This is of no comfort to those who are affected as the try to MAKE reservations of any sort right now -- but I am personally confident that the correct data on EXISTING ADRs, Fps, and tickets is still intact.

I had a canceled dining reservation show up today. I called because now I have two restaurant reservations for the same time on the same day and they said not to worry about it. It's an IT issue. For a company as big into technology as Disney, I expect more from them than this.

Very frustrating to say the least. We leave in 41 days and my 3 kids have disappeared from my friends & family list which in turn impacts all of the fastpass+ that I made, dining reservations, and their AP tickets. Our MNSSHP tickets have also disappeared. When I called this morning, the wait time to speak to an agent was over 45 minutes...I didn't wait...came straight to the boards to see what was happening. At least it's not just me having issues but I totally agree with previous posts...for a company as big as Disney and all of the technology they have at their disposal, they should be able to do better than this. Hope everyone still enjoys their trip and nothing is too messed up!!!

The thing that pisses me off is when they lost all my fast passes and I waited over an hour on the phone, was when they told me that let couldn’t give me back the same times. What are you talking about? You did this. Fix it. That’s all you have to do. Fix it. She got me near my times but they weren’t what I had. If your brand is built around technology, you need to have enough personnel to man up when it’s screwed up. Today I still have multiple versions of me which she swore she fixed. I just took the money I have in envelope for nice Disney dinners and am canceling my dining reservations. I’m not giving them one more penny.

The thing that pisses me off is when they lost all my fast passes and I waited over an hour on the phone, was when they told me that let couldn’t give me back the same times. What are you talking about? You did this. Fix it. That’s all you have to do. Fix it. She got me near my times but they weren’t what I had. If your brand is built around technology, you need to have enough personnel to man up when it’s screwed up. Today I still have multiple versions of me which she swore she fixed. I just took the money I have in envelope for nice Disney dinners and am canceling my dining reservations. I’m not giving them one more penny.

This is one of the reasons I always take screenshots of my FP+ and dining reservations. If Disney screws it up I have proof of the reservations. They SHOULD make it right.

This may be a dumb question but is everyone using the app or the website for MDE? All of my plans and annual passes are completely gone on the app. However, when I log on through the website, everything is perfectly fine. I can modify and search for fast passses with no problem. All my reservations are fine. If you’re using the app, try the website.

This may be a dumb question but is everyone using the app or the website for MDE? All of my plans and annual passes are completely gone on the app. However, when I log on through the website, everything is perfectly fine. I can modify and search for fast passses with no problem. All my reservations are fine. If you’re using the app, try the website.

All my tickets are gone on both the MDE app of my phone & ipad, and they also don't show up on the computer with chrome or firefox.

I'm using everything: app, Firefox, Chrome. Same issues across all platforms for me. I wish it was just an app issue, but it's not (for me).

Using MDE via Chrome on a desktop computer.

My FPs are all there, but whereas we previously had 2 hotel reservations on MDE (Back to back on-site stays), we now have 5 hotel reservations, and the five "Reservation Made By:" has each of the 5 kids in my MDE account. This is something!

I called, and they said it's an IT issue. Try in an hour. That was four hours ago and there is no change. I'm simply missing my passes. Tried it on both the app and the website. I'd rather not mess with anything for fear of losing something.

This is one of the reasons I always take screenshots of my FP+ and dining reservations. If Disney screws it up I have proof of the reservations. They SHOULD make it right.

I think I mentioned on another thread ... but screenshots of FP+ may not help. On a previous trip MDE somehow dropped one of our party members from some FPs. I showed a screenshot to the CM at the tap-point and they said there was nothing they could do as there is no confirmation # associated with the FP unlike dining reservations. They told me I need to go to guest relations. After waiting in line at guest relations they basically said the same, that there's no way to confirm that the screen shot I was showing wasn't from some FPs before I purposely decided to drop a party member? (which I didn't do) They offered to give us some anytime FPs that could only be used on a limited # of easily available attractions ... hardly a fair trade.

Hopefully others have had better experiences but those who missed their 60 day window or lost vaulable FPs thinking they may get FPs for stuff like FoP or Slinky may be out of luck.

All of my tickets assigned to dummy names are missing (8) 1 day PH expire 2026 and (2) 9 day PH expire 2030. Also, the dummy names are missing from the friends/family list.

FWIW, I was able to call and get my tickets added back onto my account. I was told they found a fix and were able to add tickets back. They escalated the issue and I stayed on the phone and sure enough, I refreshed the site and my tickets were there again.

It seems to me the system completely crashed and Disney just doesn’t want to say so. They can’t (or won’t) give an ETA either. And as He hours turn into days the number of people trying to book fast passes continues to grow. What happens when it’s finally back up and 50,000 are all trying to book their fast passes at the same time???? What a cluster!

I'm in the same boat. My tickets are missing and old ADRs are showing up. My MNSSHP ticket is assigned to the wrong person. My trip isn't for 30+days and my Fastpasses are still there, so I'm trying not to freak out. This is day 3 that my account looks messed up though...

It seems to me the system completely crashed and Disney just doesn’t want to say so. They can’t (or won’t) give an ETA either. And as He hours turn into days the number of people trying to book fast passes continues to grow. What happens when it’s finally back up and 50,000 are all trying to book their fast passes at the same time???? What a cluster!
SCARY!:scared1:

The Cast Member I spoke with said they had a fix and were now able to add tickets back onto accounts. Luckily as an AP I was able to call that number and not have as long of a wait on the phone, but if you call you should be able to get tickets added back onto your account if they are missing.

All of my tickets assigned to dummy names are missing (8) 1 day PH expire 2026 and (2) 9 day PH expire 2030. Also, the dummy names are missing from the friends/family list.

Mine too!!! I had to check here to see if was a me or a we problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter