Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyab

DIS Veteran
Today is my day to book my fast passes and it wont let me :mad:

None of my tickets are there either. It is not showing my family either.

Mine is messing up right now. I was trying to shuffle some fastpasses around for my family of 5, and only my 4 year old's ticket is showing up. Annoying!

I lucked out and it only glitched once on me while I was booking, and it was after I had secured FOP and SDD already. So nothing got messed up. But it was definately worrisome going in, as it glitches SOOOOO much it's crazy!! Hope you get it all sorted out and get what you want!

Unfortunately there are multiple threads just like this one here every single day. Best advice is to keep trying. It's very buggy.

I have intermittent problems seeing my FP’s on the phone ap, Certain days are just gone, or it tells me I have made NO PLANs on MDE phone ap. Better luck going through the disney world website and connecting to MDE that way, magically I see my reservations and FP’s. The problems with the phone ap seem worse than ever. I am giving up on it until I hear of an improvement. Waste of time to bring it up to Disney.

Last edited:
DS was there yesterday and had the entire days FP+ and ADR's, along with any photos, disappear. The pictures are back this morning though.

I had similar issues last month when I was getting our FPs.
Tried the phone app, computer, multiple browsers on the computer. The phone wait time when I called was 90+ minutes.
All you can do is keep trying, and book it in pieces when it is working.

Today Disney has decided to do "enhancements" to their online system to "improve" their customer experience (I called and asked what was going on, it is also my fast pass day lol). I was advised at the time that it should be resolved by end of morning but it's still messed up for me and won't show my tickets.

Just got off the phone with IT help desk. There is a major problem with the system and they are still working on it. Doesn't help
all of us who are missing out on making fastpasses today and that have multiple annual passes missing from our accounts. Extremely
frustrating to say the least

Is this going to be a problem for us getting our MNSSHP wristbands tonight? We don’t have physical tickets, they are just on MDE.

Is this going to be a problem for us getting our MNSSHP wristbands tonight? We don’t have physical tickets, they are just on MDE.
Shouldn’t be. While you may not be able to see it on your account it is still there. Disney’s systems will be able to find it. This is not the first or last time there will be MDE issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter