Anyone Else going Jan 2009

HA ha thanks Joanna!
I knew it was one of the Mts.!

i wish september would hurry up and come so i can get the application process over with. instead of sitting here over-thinking it all and feeling like i am jinxing myself. lol

Hi all!
I'm very new to this, but I am hoping to make the CP for this coming spring :)
Now when you go for the CP in the spring that would mean I head to FLA in JAN. and leave in MAY? I've heard they have different lengths for staying at WD? Well I have awhile till the interview but I am very excited to learn more about it via this! Thanks for any help and advice :)

Hi all!
Now when you go for the CP in the spring that would mean I head to FLA in JAN. and leave in MAY? I've heard they have different lengths for staying at WD? Well I have awhile till the interview but I am very excited to learn more about it via this! Thanks for any help and advice :)

Correct... For spring programs, CPs typically arrive sometime in January and then depart either in May(Spring) or August(Spring Advantage). Still, you'll have the option to extend. You will choose which program length you want when you apply.

Hi all!

Yes. Both Spring and SA start in Jan. Spring ends in May, and SA ends in August.

I havnt read through this board yet.. i wanted 2 post this b4 i did... so yea i plan on goin in jan. Im so anxious i cant wait!!!

I'll be graduating in dec 08 and coming down in Jan 09 with two of my friends! That's when I begin my journey of permanently moving to Orlando

awesome its nice 2 c u want 2 move down there. Im hoping to do the spring 09 1 n if i enjoy it i plan on moving down there... and maybe stayin wit disney n movin on up? lol its nice 2 c sum1 wants 2 do that. i was worried i wouldnt like it but im so excited

Hey guys!

Today I had my interview! AHHHHHHHHH.
Now to wait for the results! I hope they come soon! I can not stand the wait! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter