Anyone Else going Jan 2009

My bf and I are hoping to go back down for spring 09. I had a couple questions... My last shift worked was jan. 3 08 If my check-in date is more than a year after that, (which i'm assuming it would be,) does that make my merch training not good any longer or would i still be able to pick up shifts that require merch training. And would I have to retake traditions?

My bf and I are hoping to go back down for spring 09. I had a couple questions... My last shift worked was jan. 3 08 If my check-in date is more than a year after that, (which i'm assuming it would be,) does that make my merch training not good any longer or would i still be able to pick up shifts that require merch training. And would I have to retake traditions?

If it has been over a year, your training would no longer be valid (so you would not be able to pick up any shifts).

And yes, you would need to re-take Traditions.

My friend and I are both applying for Spring '09. It will be our first time, we're soooo excited!!! I am definitly nervous about the auditions though!

hey guys if anyone is planning on doing spring 09 for careerstart program, theres a group on facebook so that we can talk to some of the people who are going to do it so that were not totally lonely when we go down there.lol

And I have a question. Could you end up rooming with someone who was doing the college program if you are doing the careerstart program or do they keep everyone pretty much separated?

Does anyone know when the official application period starts for Spring early start? Also, we should get a myspace group going, I don't have a facebook.

Does anyone know when the official application period starts for Spring early start? Also, we should get a myspace group going, I don't have a facebook.

Disney will start recruiting for Spring 2009 in the Fall, in Sept.

Hey Yall! This is my first post on this site! I will be doing the Spring 09 program too. im so excited about it! :)

hopefully ill be able to be down there in Jan for the CP.. I'll have to see how things go though..

I haven't *OFFICIAILLY* beeen acccepted but I have applied and interviewed to get into the Jan 2009 Grad Program!!!! I'll know within a few days according to my interviewer! so fingers are crossed!!!

if anyone else is going down at that time and wants to chat please feel free to add me to msn valeria_chiappetta@hotmail.com

i'd love to talk to as many people as i can who will be down there at the same time as mee :)

ONLY COUPLE MORE MONTHS TILL WE CAN APPLY FOR SPRING 09!

I am so excited just to apply.... imagine how I'll be if I get in! lol

Do we need letters of recommendation for the college program app? maybe some one who has done it before will know.

No letters of recommendation required... I havent done the program b4, but i applied last year (had to turn it down:sad1: )... the whole thing is pretty low-key honestly... as long as ur not failing, show some personality, and prove u really want the job, its not too hard to get in :)

ONLY COUPLE MORE MONTHS TILL WE CAN APPLY FOR SPRING 09!

I am so excited just to apply.... imagine how I'll be if I get in! lol

Do we need letters of recommendation for the college program app? maybe some one who has done it before will know.

Nope. You don't need one.:)

I am about 99% sure that I will be moving back to Orlando in late Dec/early Jan. I finished my undergrad in Dec '06 before I went on my CP, so I will just be working and hopefully getting my teaching license in the meantime. I can't wait to be back!!! I made so many life-long friends there--many of whom are still there or will be coming back next year.

Unfortunately, as I won't be a CP, I must arrange all housing, etc. on my own. So, this starts the dreadful apartment/roommate search...

I was wondering if any one had a general idea of Interview questions. I get nervous during interviews and was wondering if they ask any crazy questions... like what is the one about splash mountain or something?...
I want to be fully prepared!
I think I will also get a book on interviewing techniques. Can't be too prepared lol

I was wondering if any one had a general idea of Interview questions. I get nervous during interviews and was wondering if they ask any crazy questions... like what is the one about splash mountain or something?...
I want to be fully prepared!
I think I will also get a book on interviewing techniques. Can't be too prepared lol

The questions asked range from personal questions (why do you want to do the CP?) to questions about the roles you picked. An example for attractions would be "what would you do if a kid wanted to ride Space Mountain, but was too short?" (this is the "famous" Space Mountain question".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter