Anyone else around in June for a meet? Edited: 26th June, 2pm, Tambu Lounge, Poly!

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
I have seen that a few people will be around Disney in June so I wondered when people were here so we could potentially do a meet!

Anyone else interested?

People available on June 26th (by screen name, since I didn't want to get confused!):
kathrna
disneyholic family (will skip conference for podcast crew ;))
AnneR
wdwfreeksince88
Jennygt
Pryncesa
newmouse2008
IWISHFORDISNEY
Cyrano
DisneyKevin (plus John)
flyingcat2003
Stephanator
safetymom
HunnyBunny
Iggipolka
cj9200
vermontgirl
15isto2
Dian-er
itsmuggsie
bzzelady
Stephanator
MickeyMaz
and Wishspirit (me!)

June 8th - 18th at Disney World
June 18th - 21st at Universal

I'd be up for a Dole Whip meet; especially towards the beginning of our trip. But We're open to anything.

June 8th - 18th at Disney World
June 18th - 21st at Universal

I'd be up for a Dole Whip meet; especially towards the beginning of our trip. But We're open to anything.

Ooooh! We have one day in Universal that will overlap! I am at Universal 15th to 19th, then Disney from 19th to 29th

Where you staying at Universal?

We're at WDW June 22-30. We'd love to get together!

not sure of my exact dates yet, but i will be there in June...
i have a conference in orlando the weekend of the 24th, but i'll be coming for at least a week at WDW on my own before the conference begins.
however, i haven't booked a flight yet, so i don't know the exact date of my arrival...

i'll probably be at WDW by about June 15th, staying until the 29th....but from the 23rd to the 29th, i won't really be available.....so best for me would be somewhere between the 15th to the 22nd...

i'm renting a car, so it really doesn't matter to me where the meet is, WDW or Universal .....

My plans are to be there the 15th through the 26th or 27th. Would love to meet!

Kate, whatever date works out best for everyone, no matter if it's during my conference or not, i'll try to be there! I'd love to meet you all!!! :goodvibes

Ooooh! We have one day in Universal that will overlap! I am at Universal 15th to 19th, then Disney from 19th to 29th

Where you staying at Universal?
We'll be at the Royal Pacific. How about you?

I have seen that a few people will be around Disney in June so I wondered when people were here so we could potentially do a meet!

Anyone else interested?

well you know what they say - the person who makes the suggestion is the one 'stuck' with organizing.... ;)

I put everyone who replied thus far into a spreadsheet (I know, geeky or what!?!), and limited it down by the dates i'm around (I know it's selfish but if I am organising it, I think I should be there! :laughing:)

Anywho the best 2 days seem to be the 26th/ 27th June, but it seems more people need to leave on the 27th, which would suggest the 26th would be the best day. Plus it is the day after my university results come out to tell me if I passed my degree, so you guys can help me celebrate/ commiserate.

How does everyone feel about that? Is it do-able?

I put everyone who replied thus far into a spreadsheet (I know, geeky or what!?!), and limited it down by the dates i'm around (I know it's selfish but if I am organising it, I think I should be there! :laughing:)

Anywho the best 2 days seem to be the 26th/ 27th June, but it seems more people need to leave on the 27th, which would suggest the 26th would be the best day. Plus it is the day after my university results come out to tell me if I passed my degree, so you guys can help me celebrate/ commiserate.

How does everyone feel about that? Is it do-able?

sounds good - i'll do my best to be there...
name the place and the time...
the 26th is still during my conference, but if i can slip away, i will.. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter