Anyone else around in June for a meet? Edited: 26th June, 2pm, Tambu Lounge, Poly!

Here are my thanks to Kate, as well, for a great meet! DH and I had a great time meeting folks and just hanging out. It was a nice sized group yesterday - we can't wait for PCC 2.0, and 800 of our closest friends! :goodvibes

We got back from the World last night. Kate, thanks for starting the idea of a meet. It was my first meet and I was a little nervous. The group could not have been more inviting. Sorry I had to keep darting in and out to keep my daughter entertained. She was shy and did not want to me my "Internet friends."

John and Kevin, it was great meeting you and thanks for bringing the give aways. Diana, glad you could make it and I enjoyed our conversation. Same with everyone else I met. Only wish I had more time to mingle. Until next time.

I arrived from MCO just as the picture was being taken, due to a massive migrane I did not stay long or talk to many people but those who I did speak to were so friendly it was amazing. It was the first time I had seen the podcast people and I was wondering if it was a job requirement for the men to all be really tall!

I am so happy that we went to the meet and met a group of wonderful people!:grouphug:! This was my first meet, and I was "star struck"! I love, love, love my Walt lanyard that I won...thank you John and Kevin! :goodvibes

My dh Steven is now hooked and will be joining the boards very soon....we just got home tonight! DH and I are seriously thinking about podcast cruise 2.0:cool1: DD's want to come but can't really pull them out of school just before a long christmas break! :guilty:

Kate, thank you, thank you for the suggestion and organization of the meet! you rock!

NO more lurking for me, I am out!:rotfl:

I am so happy that we went to the meet and met a group of wonderful people!:grouphug:! This was my first meet, and I was "star struck"! I love, love, love my Walt lanyard that I won...thank you John and Kevin! :goodvibes

My dh Steven is now hooked and will be joining the boards very soon....we just got home tonight! DH and I are seriously thinking about podcast cruise 2.0:cool1: DD's want to come but can't really pull them out of school just before a long christmas break! :guilty:

Kate, thank you, thank you for the suggestion and organization of the meet! you rock!

NO more lurking for me, I am out!:rotfl:

glad to see you've given up lurking!!!

Please do come on PCC 2.0. It's going to be the poly meet on major steroids!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter