Any word or any prep work being done for new DVC cabins?

Yes the picture that I took was from the 100 loop. Which isn't to far from Pioneer hall. Since like a lot of disboarders who've been to Disney World multiple times. Me and my nephew decided to walk from Pioneer Hall to Wilderness Lodge. The old trail path was repaved. They had no trespassing signs at certain segments of the path. However, we walked on the road as soon as a car came by we walked in the grass to the side. A Disney employee in a golf cart asked if we were ok. Kind of him to ask. We did confirm that we were allowed to walk the street as long as we were careful. That the path is not açcessible. Path obviously would of been safer. But I wouldn't risk being banned. We walked past Copper Creek Cascade Cabins which had refurb signs. January 2025 we will be staying in the new cabins and that vacation we will be looking for the old train tracks.

At Disney World some of the walks between resorts, parks etc have become very rememberable. The one I remember the most was poly to shades of green. Shades of green security allowed us on the premises once we gave them ID.

Yes the picture that I took was from the 100 loop. Which isn't to far from Pioneer hall. Since like a lot of disboarders who've been to Disney World multiple times. Me and my nephew decided to walk from Pioneer Hall to Wilderness Lodge. The old trail path was repaved. They had no trespassing signs at certain segments of the path. However, we walked on the road as soon as a car came by we walked in the grass to the side. A Disney employee in a golf cart asked if we were ok. Kind of him to ask. We did confirm that we were allowed to walk the street as long as we were careful. That the path is not açcessible. Path obviously would of been safer. But I wouldn't risk being banned. We walked past Copper Creek Cascade Cabins which had refurb signs.
You walked on the road itself?? I'm surprised they said you could go. There are do not enter signs everywhere.‐

Is there a listing of cabin loops that are currently out of circulation or under construction for incoming reservations? Curious which ones will be available for our trip next week.

Is there a listing of cabin loops that are currently out of circulation or under construction for incoming reservations? Curious which ones will be available for our trip next week.

2300 was the first to start changing and 2500 (next to the quiet pool) was the next. But I haven't kept up with any others.

Awhile back I posted some info I had:
Post in thread 'Any word or any prep work being done for new DVC cabins?'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...done-for-new-dvc-cabins.3929532/post-65477620

I’m assuming it’s directionally accurate but I can’t vouch for the current accuracy. Like with any construction it may have been outdated the day after it was printed. :-)

Awhile back I posted some info I had:
Post in thread 'Any word or any prep work being done for new DVC cabins?'
https://www.disboards.com/threads/a...done-for-new-dvc-cabins.3929532/post-65477620

I’m assuming it’s directionally accurate but I can’t vouch for the current accuracy. Like with any construction it may have been outdated the day after it was printed. :-)
With Disney it was probably outdated the day it was printed (jk)

It's been pretty accurate so far. The 100 loop cabins weren't completed on that date but the closings have been accurate so far.

It seems at least one of the 100 cabins is open now

Bring the customers in .....

giphy.gif

I’ve started to see media content pop up on Instagram reels with cabin tours.

I know my opinion is not popular on these boards, but I am VERY excited about the new cabins and already have a visit booked in November. This content has me even more pumped.

I’d buy DVC except I don’t want to commit to 50 years. I’ll be 90+ 🤣 (single, no kids).

I read a DFB article on the Cabins and boy are they 🍑 kissing Disney. They said every little thing they could to try and make the old cabins seem horirble.

I’ve started to see media content pop up on Instagram reels with cabin tours.

I know my opinion is not popular on these boards, but I am VERY excited about the new cabins and already have a visit booked in November. This content has me even more pumped.

I’d buy DVC except I don’t want to commit to 50 years. I’ll be 90+ 🤣 (single, no kids).
I agree - I love the design, layout and amenities included in these new cabins. I have a 6 night stay booked with my DVC points in August. Confirmed with member services that DVC members will receive credits for free laundry, so that resolves that niggling concern. Love being able to park at the cabin and unload groceries so easily. Definitely planning to have all breakfasts and many dinners in the cabin, and the grill will be used frequently. It’s just me and my 19 yo son, so should be very comfortable. Very first visit to WDW was in 1983, and my family stayed in the cabins then… so much nostalgia!

Yes, hoping for an update as well. We check into the original cabins on July 7, and want to avoid construction noise/areas. I requested loop 2500 on my pre check in, but I have no idea where everything is happening? Thanks!

Just saw this posted for Fall discounts. It isn't unusual for there to be Fall discounts on the cabins and even, rarely, the camp sites, but I wonder if this is an indication the DVC point use isn't as strong as they thought.

1719510112260.png

j

I'm paying cash for 12/8-12/12 cabin stay and I was able to get the Florida discount. Whew! I was sweating that out as it's very expensive.

Just saw this posted for Fall discounts. It isn't unusual for there to be Fall discounts on the cabins and even, rarely, the camp sites, but I wonder if this is an indication the DVC point use isn't as strong as they thought.

View attachment 871480

j
Late December (and most of fall really) have high rack rates.

IMG_0830.jpeg
Rack rates have long been set like this. Then they can offer things like free dining or large discounts to fill in all available space. They’ll get some people paying the high cost and the great offers still bring in plenty of dough!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest