Any tips - Renting a Mini Van?

classicpooh

<font color=FF66FF>Wishes everyone a Disney day!
Does anyone know a reasonable company to rent a mini van through? I don't want to pay $500!
Thanks!

Dollar has a $209 special right now using the code FVG. At certain times last year it came up as $199. GOod luck!

We're going this week - here's what we have:
1 week w/minivan @ 164.99
2 extra days @ 41.99/day

Car seat is $4 a day

Not included: tax, svc charges, etc.

Good luck!

I have reserved a mini-van through Priceline for February 9 through February 18 at a bid of $24/day. With taxes and fees the total for 9 days came out to $274.50. I am very pleased with this rate.

Hope this helps.

Sheila

I don't know where you are from, but when I called for rates from Virginia they had no mini vans that were for unlimited milage. The most we could get is for 1050 miles then pay a certain amount extra for miles over, so beware of those hidden costs. :(

Off Site-95
Wilderness Lodge-2000
Wilderness Lodge-4-2001

My Priceline confirmation states "with unlimited mileage". I am pretty sure that all rentals through Alamo are unlimited mileage.

Hope this helps.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest