Any Saratoga Springs photos out there?

First, thanks to all for the wonderful photos!

We're staying in a 1BR in September, and I'm wondering which building to request. We've requested a ground floor room, and would really like a peaceful, private nature view. Is that possible in the 1 BRs?

And what buildings are the 1 BRs in? And are they all non-smoking? Anything else important to request?

We recieved the free upgrade to SSR from POP! Our stay was September 20-26.

We left IL and drove through the night and arrived at SSR around 10:15 AM. We checked in online 10 days prior. Check in at the resort took about 10 minutes. Our room was not ready. They gave us all our paperwork and maps and told us we would be in Congress Park in building ____. I was super excited it was the building we had requested! They said they would send us a text message when our room was ready.
DSC06923-1.jpg

So we drove over and parked at our building and headed to DTD for some shopping and lunch.

Our building as seen from DTD! Do I look a little sleepy?
DSC06936.jpg

We recieved the text message that our room was ready at 11:47 AM! WOO HOO!
DSC06943.jpg

We headed back to the resort to take some pictures and a nap!:thumbsup2

Coffee Pot
DSC07006.jpg

Stove & Miicrowave
DSC07007.jpg

Washer/Dryer and Tide!
DSC06993.jpg

Sorry these pictures aren't as fun, but they might be helpful for some of the planners. More fun ones to come soon.

DSC07005.jpg

DSC07004.jpg

Into the bedroom.
DSC06994.jpg

DSC06995.jpg

The seat under the mirror opens up for storage space.

DSC06996.jpg

Notice all the doors back towards the bathroom. I ended up in the closet instead of the toilet part of the bathroom more than one morning... :confused3

DSC06997.jpg

This is the closet I ended up in. There were lots of doors and I am usually not fully awake when I get out of bed.
DSC06999.jpg

I don't see the picture of the closet open right now, but it is behind the door with the mirror.

This is where I was headed...
DSC07002.jpg

Which was located behind the door to the left in this picture.
DSC07001.jpg

Looking back towards the bedroom and tub.
DSC07003.jpg

Pictures form Artist's Palette.
DSC07130-1.jpg

We had breakfast here.
Breakfast Selection
DSC07106.jpg

My Selection!
DSC07128.jpg

DSC07123.jpg

DH's Selection
DSC07122.jpg

The rest of Artist's Palette. Sorry some of them are blurry. I was in a hurry, my breakfast was getting cold waiting for me.
DSC07121.jpg

DSC07108.jpg

DSC07109.jpg

DSC07110.jpg

DSC07111.jpg

DSC07116.jpg

DSC07120.jpg

DSC07119.jpg

DSC07118.jpg

DSC07117.jpg

DSC07115.jpg

Staci- Thank you for posting all these pictures! We are staying at SSR in April. We traded our timeshare and have a studio for a week. I wish it was a 1 br but I know we'll enjoy it anyway. I love seeing all the details!

Staci- Thank you for posting all these pictures! We are staying at SSR in April. We traded our timeshare and have a studio for a week. I wish it was a 1 br but I know we'll enjoy it anyway. I love seeing all the details!

You're welcome! Glad you are enjoying them. Here are some more.

A building across the way.
DSC07138.jpg

The Spa
DSC07131.jpg

Walking back to our room from Artist's Palette.
DSC07136.jpg

DSC07139.jpg

DSC07140.jpg

I think this is our building from across the parking lot.
DSC07142.jpg

They all kind of look the same. I do know we were in a pinky colored one.
My sense of direction is horrible. :confused3 Remember I ended up in the closet a couple mornings...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter