Any Rumors of a New Park?

Has anyone heard any rumors of a new Disney park?

I heard they are building a park based on the Disney Channel. The Hannah Montana ride which will take your picture multiple times and allow you to email them out to your friends who aren't at Disney (like Mission Space's postcards but during the ride), a Jonas Brothers themed ride resembling Tower of Terror but for kids and a Jett Jackson ride similar to Buzz and TSM.

They certainly have the space to be able to do it. But I'm not sure I'd go to Hannah Montana world.

Yeah, I heard they are bringing a Disney Channel-themed Superstar Limo to this new park!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to go! :banana:

Why do you say that, wildeoscar?

He doesn't want you to know about the Disney Channel themed park. That way you don't go and the lines are shorter for him. The Hannah Montana ride is going to be great!

If I have to pick between a dumb Disney Channel themed park and waiting 20 years, I pick waiting... even 30 if I have to. That Hannah Montana/J Bros park sound la-ame.

If I have to pick between a dumb Disney Channel themed park and waiting 20 years, I pick waiting... even 30 if I have to. That Hannah Montana/J Bros park sound la-ame.

You might think that but $$$ talks. That would be a cash cow.

"Mom! Disney has a Hannah Montana ride at it's new park! Can we go? Can we go? Can we go? Pleeeeeeaaaaase!" princess:

Kids looove the Disney Channel.

By the time a new theme park would be built, I think Hannah Montana franchise would have run its course.

By the time a new theme park would be built, I think Hannah Montana franchise would have run its course.

And there will be another one just waiting to take it's place.

I work with kids (school counselor in training:cool1:) and already I think kids are losing interest in Hannah Montana/Miley Cirus. Jonas Brothers on the other hand are WAY in, but it probably won't be long before they are left on the wayside just like Hanson (remember those brothers?) from a decade ago.

Disney would be dumb to build a park solely on tween hype. A kid's loyalties are fickle and they move on FAST. I remember how in love I was with the New Kids in the early 90s. I hated them just as fast as soon as they fell out of favor.:rotfl:

Back on topic. I heard rumors a couple years ago about a Night Animal-type park. Something about seeing animals at night or something.:confused3 I don't know...I kind of forgot the details.

Personally I would LOVE if Disney tackled Sea World and did a park like Disney Sea in Tokyo. I've seen pictures of that park, and it looks AMAZING! Otherwise they could do a park focusing on thrill rides. Wouldn't be my bag, but I can see how it could appeal to people, especially the illusive teen market.

I always thought they should do a retro disney park. You know? A park that shocases not just the older disney cartoons but also the lost rides that are no longer there they could bring them back! SURE it would be more for an older audience but it would work!

I always thought they should do a retro disney park. You know? A park that shocases not just the older disney cartoons but also the lost rides that are no longer there they could bring them back! SURE it would be more for an older audience but it would work!

There is a reason the rides are no longer there. It's not like they were extremely popular rides. Sure rides like Horizons and Toad had a cult following but they weren't all that popular. Take all of the abandoned rides and throw them in one park and it's like the island of misfit toys.

Why do you say that, wildeoscar?

was just on a cruise with Lee Cockrel and asked him that very question... he said it is not very likely any time soon. All the talk about Night Kingdom was a lot more rumor than fact and attendance is not expected to spike to the levels that would require a 5th gate for a very long time.

I heard they are building a park based on the Disney Channel. The Hannah Montana ride which will take your picture multiple times and allow you to email them out to your friends who aren't at Disney (like Mission Space's postcards but during the ride), a Jonas Brothers themed ride resembling Tower of Terror but for kids and a Jett Jackson ride similar to Buzz and TSM.

See this is how rumors start. pirate:

There is a reason the rides are no longer there. It's not like they were extremely popular rides. Sure rides like Horizons and Toad had a cult following but they weren't all that popular. Take all of the abandoned rides and throw them in one park and it's like the island of misfit toys.

Well it worked at Kennywood!

They wouldnt be the only thing they could have a ride based on steamboat willie etc. Unlike the modern parks at disney Walts name would be all over it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter