Any pics yet of Dream aft balconies?

I'll definitely take photos when I am on there. My cruise isn't until March 13, 2012 so I have to wait awhile too!

How funny! I THOUGHT I had 8188 on hold for that exact sailing, but when I went to make my deposit, I saw that it was March 4th I'd held it for. ARGH! The bad thing is, everytime I looked at that sailing (for the first few days of the hold anyway), it kept showing 8188 as available, which totally perplexed me. I've been checking everyday hoping whomever grabbed it was just thinking about it; guess I'll quit watching for it to open up now. ;) Incidently, we JUST snagged the room directly above you for that sailing, cabin 9176. We'll try to keep the noise down. ;)

when's your sail date?

i will definately take pics when im on in a few weeks :cool1::banana::cheer2:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! We are sailing on July 24, 2011 :banana:
We are coming in on July 20 and staying one night at BCVs and then moving to THV :banana:
My dh, ds and I are staying in 6690 connecting to my mother and dd in
6692. We would love to see pictures!!! That would be very nice of you and we would appreciate it very much!
Thanks so much!

How funny! I THOUGHT I had 8188 on hold for that exact sailing, but when I went to make my deposit, I saw that it was March 4th I'd held it for. ARGH! The bad thing is, everytime I looked at that sailing (for the first few days of the hold anyway), it kept showing 8188 as available, which totally perplexed me. I've been checking everyday hoping whomever grabbed it was just thinking about it; guess I'll quit watching for it to open up now. ;) Incidently, we JUST snagged the room directly above you for that sailing, cabin 9176. We'll try to keep the noise down. ;)

That is a bummer. I'll let you know if for any reason we have to back out of the cruise. I hope we don't but if not we'll have to say hi while we are on board.

We are in 8188 the last of Feb. I'll post some pics.

Thanks!!!

We Texans must all have the same taste in rooms ;)

That is a bummer. I'll let you know if for any reason we have to back out of the cruise. I hope we don't but if not we'll have to say hi while we are on board.

Thanks!!!

We Texans must all have the same taste in rooms ;)

This Texan will be in an aft cabin in 2012. I am in a regular verandah cabin on my June 2011 5 night so if no pictures by then I will knock on a strangers door and ask to take pictures of their room and verandah. :rotfl2:

Hey guys,

We looked at 10662 or 9674 but decided on a starboard side/ aft view on the corner at 9668. That gives us a great view of Castaway Cay while backing into port there. That was my main reason and not knowing if the main aft balconies would have good view while sitting down or not. They didn't show the corner ones to be available at our time of booking which seem to have larger verandah's but may be reserved for handicap access. Can't wait til March 13, 2012!

Hey guys,

We looked at 10662 or 9674 but decided on a starboard side/ aft view on the corner at 9668. That gives us a great view of Castaway Cay while backing into port there. That was my main reason and not knowing if the main aft balconies would have good view while sitting down or not. They didn't show the corner ones to be available at our time of booking which seem to have larger verandah's but may be reserved for handicap access. Can't wait til March 13, 2012!

We chose 9674 over the deck 10 aft cabins due to the overhang from Deck 11. Can't wait to see pics of it since won't be in it until 2012 on the Fantasy!!!

Yikes, that is tiny! Would not be impressed by that...

We selected the center aft for the extra width of the balcony - based on the photos seen here on the dis.

Edited to add:
Wow, she also has picts of the 8A rooms. Looks nice and spacious... enticing.

Ooooooooo! can you copy and post the picture! I can't access Facebook at work and I really want to see! :worship:

Hopefully this works:
168951_186259108065398_123239874367322_564658_5445896_n.jpg

Here is the inside of the room looking out.

I am guessing it is deck 5 because of the double railing.
167022_186259568065352_123239874367322_564666_3810126_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter