Any pics yet of Dream aft balconies?

I had 10658 on hold for awhile but lost it to someone else. I am glad I didn't get it because the TV is on the same wall as the bed so you can't lay down and watch TV. Well I guess you could turn to the side but if you have you and your wife in bed one will struggle to watch the TV.

We have 8188 so I am hoping to see some photos of that room/balcony.

Those corner rooms have nice verandah space!!

We are in 9674 in 2012 on the Fantasy.............Can't wait :cool1:

We're in room 8188 on the June 16th 2012 cruise on the Fantasy!! Pictures would be awesome to hold me over, it's sooo far away!! :laughing:

any pics of 6690 balcony yet? are they connected with ones beside it or did they put the barriers up?

We're in room 8188 on the June 16th 2012 cruise on the Fantasy!! Pictures would be awesome to hold me over, it's sooo far away!! :laughing:

I'll definitely take photos when I am on there. My cruise isn't until March 13, 2012 so I have to wait awhile too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter