Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

OK! We're all set. I have our bands. Our FastPass+ selections are done...

BUT, I'm concerned. For two days of our FP+, I made changes and now they are duplicated. For one day at Epcot, I have

• Test Track 2x's,
  • Soarin+ 2x's
  • Disney Pals 1x

For a day at Magic Kingdom I have:

• Jungle Cruise 1x
  • Enchanted Tales with Belle 2x's
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 2x's
  • Main Street Electrical Parade 1x's

I sent an email to Disney and they replied that I had to call tech support. I called tech support and they said that all of the selections are there and active including the duplicates. The tech person said that she was concerned that if she deleted any that they would all go away and said I'd have to get help at the concierge desk. When the tech person is concerned, so am I.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Any resolutions?

BUT, I'm concerned. For two days of our FP+, I made changes and now they are duplicated. For one day at Epcot, I have

• Test Track 2x's,
  • Soarin+ 2x's
  • Disney Pals 1x

• Jungle Cruise 1x

I sent an email to Disney and they replied that I had to call tech support. I called tech support and they said that all of the selections are there and active including the duplicates. The tech person said that she was concerned that if she deleted any that they would all go away and said I'd have to get help at the concierge desk. When the tech person is concerned, so am I.

If you go through the process to modify all, will it let you? When I had duplicates, one of them wouldn't allow me to modify.

• Test Track 2x's,
  • Soarin+ 2x's
  • Disney Pals 1x

• Jungle Cruise 1x

Yep I have days like this too. I'm not touching it AT ALL!!!! I will only use what I need but I am not about to lose them in an effort to fix their mistake!! :scared:

Good luck!!!

Yep I have days like this too. I'm not touching it AT ALL!!!! I will only use what I need but I am not about to lose them in an effort to fix their mistake!! :scared:

Good luck!!!

Yes, the tech person made a point of telling me that I hadn't done anything wrong that this was a problem on their end.

Yes, the tech person made a point of telling me that I hadn't done anything wrong that this was a problem on their end.

Yes it is most definitely a glitch on their end. I just don't see how this will be ready to roll out January 5th or whatever.

The more you mess with it, the more it messes up I have found. I have more than 3 FP+ reservations on almost everyday although I truly only wanted 3 but at different times or attractions than what they were willing to give me. My biggest day is an Epcot day with 8 for each person. :rolleyes1

And before I get bombed by negative Nellies, NO I don't plan to use these. It just kept adding instead of replacing.

[*]Test Track 2x's,
[*]Soarin+ 2x's
[*]Disney Pals 1x

[*]Jungle Cruise 1x
[*]Enchanted Tales with Belle 2x's
[*]Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 2x's
[*]Main Street Electrical Parade 1x's

Happened to us we have I have 2 test tracks for Epcot if they delete one I don't care a long as we have one lol here now just had earl of sandwich. Sippin on a piña Coloda.. Takin a break

Yes it is most definitely a glitch on their end. I just don't see how this will be ready to roll out January 5th or whatever.

The more you mess with it, the more it messes up I have found. I have more than 3 FP+ reservations on almost everyday although I truly only wanted 3 but at different times or attractions than what they were willing to give me. My biggest day is an Epcot day with 8 for each person. :rolleyes1

And before I get bombed by negative Nellies, NO I don't plan to use these. It just kept adding instead of replacing.

My question is are they really there or are they some sore of "ghost" FP? Again, not that I plan to use all of these, I just want to use the correct one. If they are real, I might go to the one that was cancelled and not be able to ride.

Maybe I'm overthinking this thing.

My question is are they really there or are they some sore of "ghost" FP? Again, not that I plan to use all of these, I just want to use the correct one. If they are real, I might go to the one that was cancelled and not be able to ride.

Maybe I'm overthinking this thing.

Most, if not all, of my extras are "ghost" FPs. If you click on them individually to change them, they do not show up on the next page. However, when you go back to the FP+ for that day, they are still there. It's going to be difficult to remember which ones are good and which ones are not.

Omgosh.. .this is so disappointing to hear. I'm not mad at you but Disney. So, don't take this post the wrong way. We do not have FP+ because our tickets cannot be converted until we arrive. Apparently, they are too old. I can't believe I'm going Thanksgiving week. I'll keep an open mind but when you hear stuff like this it makes you want to scream. I hope it is just a computer issue and not that an actual FP has been subtracted from the pool. What is going to happen when you mess up and come back at the wrong time. That could possibly make it confusing for you as well.

Omgosh.. .this is so disappointing to hear. I'm not mad at you but Disney. So, don't take this post the wrong way. We do not have FP+ because our tickets cannot be converted until we arrive. Apparently, they are too old. I can't believe I'm going Thanksgiving week. I'll keep an open mind but when you hear stuff like this it makes you want to scream. I hope it is just a computer issue and not that an actual FP has been subtracted from the pool. What is going to happen when you mess up and come back at the wrong time. That could possibly make it confusing for you as well.

I agree!!!! I hate it as well because I honestly don't want all of those FPs and truthfully won't use them. I just needed to move times around from those given to me by Disney which resulted in 6 for everyone (the 3 original and the 3 new ones) and then had to reschedule a meal and moved them around again to accommodate that and voila, I had 3 more.

I do think that the old ones are "fake" because if I click on them to change or delete them, I'm not allowed to do anything with them. I actually had one disappear while messing with it so now only have 8. It acts like they don't exist but on my plans and on my FP+ page they still show up. Yes I will likely get confused and show up at the wrong time at least once. :laughing:

Hi All, just wondering if those going during Thanksgiving week and using FP+, can let me know what availability looks for the rides?

Hi All, just wondering if those going during Thanksgiving week and using FP+, can let me know what availability looks for the rides?

Would love to know this, as well! We can't activate our APs (old, old vouchers) until the morning of 11/24 and I'm worried about what our options will be for FP+ the rest of the week.

We will be there the week of Thanksgiving as well. I was concerned about the same issue because we just got our military tix and linked them. I went on to add our FP+ and had no problems. There was availability for all rides at various times of the day.

We will be there the week of Thanksgiving as well. I was concerned about the same issue because we just got our military tix and linked them. I went on to add our FP+ and had no problems. There was availability for all rides at various times of the day.

Thank you so much for responding. :flower3: That information definitely makes me feel a little better.

Thank you so much for responding. :flower3: That information definitely makes me feel a little better.

You are very welcome. I hope you have a magical trip!

Also, we were able to add BOG FP+ yesterday and the time we wanted. They were pretty open as well. I was really surprised at this!

. awesome news... Thanks for sharing.

I'm here. I converted our old tickets so I could use fast pass plus. I was pretty much able to get a fast pass plus for all the rides we wanted except none were able for TSM. They had one time available but it was during fantasmic. I don't like the tiers at Epcot and DHS. I'll report at the end of our trip how it went

OurDogCisco said:
I'm here. I converted our old tickets so I could use fast pass plus. I was pretty much able to get a fast pass plus for all the rides we wanted except none were able for TSM. They had one time available but it was during fantasmic. I don't like the tiers at Epcot and DHS. I'll report at the end of our trip how it went

Good to know, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter