Any definitive word on the CR Villas?

Crazy:

Yeah, I'd think that those plans filed with the state (which were available on a state of FL website in PDF point as some point) - would HAVE to be accurate legally. So I don't think there is much doubt it'll be a C-shaped building.

The big 'what if' - at this point is what the extrerior will actually look like. I'm in the minority in saying that I liked those drawings -- at least on the rumors board anyway.. ;)

I'll be down to WDW at the end of May and I'm spending a few days taking pics at a bunch of different resorts so I'll stop by and take the Contemporary construction pics and post 'em when I get back.

Knox

To be perfectly clear -- I'm not in ANYWAY impugning (3$ word for the day probably spelled wrong) .. the CM's.

We're just a weird bunch on here who hang on every rumor, every bit of gossip etc.

But why not -- it's FUN! And despite the costs of a trip to WDW, this is a MUCH cheaper vice than any other ones I think of.. :)

Knox

To clarify, the image that is appearing in everyones signaure of the C shaped building was in fact pulled from the website of gwathmey-siegel architects. It was on their current projects page. This is the same firm that designed the Contemporary Convention Center in the early 90s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter