Any "almost" last minute tips?

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
We've got the tickets - the last of the FITS:(
Rental cars are booked...
Wheelchair assists, and child meals are done...
PS's are made...
New socks and underwear are bought...LOL!!

Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something??!!

Planning a trip for 12 from all over Canada is just a little stressful!!;)

Anything special that I should remember - other than to relax, I mean..!!

:sunny:

Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something??!!

Me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :wave:

Only thing I can see is transport to and from your home airport. Or are you driving? (In which case you really COULD stop and get me :teeth: )

Have an AWESOME trip!!!!!

The only thing I don't want you to forget is to to relax and enjoy yourself. I know this is easier said than done - I host large travel groups as a TA, but it really does make everyone in the group happier and more easy going if the person who arranged the trip is relaxed. :flower1:

No She Didn't..............

Did you get De Fuzzed? It's warm there right now!LOL Don't want anybody mistaking you for Stitch!LOL

Scratch

PS Don't forget ID, Money, Ressie Confirmation!

Scratch42 said:
Did you get De Fuzzed?

My reply would contain just TMI!!!;);)

My mom didn't get the best of news today from her doctor...(she was in a car accident 6weeks ago, and sustained a neck fracture)

She was hoping to hear that she could transition out of her neck brace over the next few weeks...that the fracture had healed enough to do that...unfortunately, it hasn't:( But she can still go - just not the way she had envisioned...and she feels bad about feeling bad....at least she CAN still go to WDW with all of us::yes::

So...
on the list now...
A neurosurgeon referral ...
Confirm EVERYTHING!!
and pick up Debster on our way to the airport!!...as long as you pack new undies, Deb!! :earseek:

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter