ants !!!

YorkieMom

"Please stand clear of the doors, por favor manten
Heard a rumor that the Fort was experiencing ant problems recently. Anyone there can confirm ???

Never heard of ant problem at FW. I have heard some exaggerations about ant problem at FW before however.

Some of the places around home they are quite aggressive. Typically I'm forced to use Vaseline and Comet to keep them out of the camper here in MS and AL. Never had to even treat the campsite at FW. Nothing close to what we experience at other locations.

Heard a rumor that the Fort was experiencing ant problems recently. Anyone there can confirm ???

Have never even seen ants at FW, but sure they're around somewhere. I would just be very careful about not letting any sweet liquids or crumbs be tossed on the ground. They seem to 'smell' sweets a mile off!! :(

About 5 years ago we were in the 1900 loop for 20 days during the first part of December and had an invasion of ants the first few days. We had to buy some ant killer from the Meadows and sprayed the wheels and hoses. No more problems after that!

Last week DW and myself were sitting outside relaxing in the 700 loop when a tiny red ant appeared on my arm and one on arm of DW lounge chair, we immediately terminated the invaders and fed them to the Geckos as peace offering. They were the only ants that we have seen in October or November in tha last 10 years.

Last week DW and myself were sitting outside relaxing in the 700 loop when a tiny red ant appeared on my arm and one on arm of DW lounge chair, we immediately terminated the invaders and fed them to the Geckos as peace offering. They were the only ants that we have seen in October or November in tha last 10 years.
:thumbsup2

I had said earlier we had not seen ants - well yesterday walked in the bathroom & guess who came to visit - you are correct ANTS! I ran to get the glass cleaner & blasted them to wherever dead ants go. So far, that did the trick.

We did see quite a bit ants and ant homes in the sandy part of our site when we were there 2 Springs ago. A lot. So we stayed off that area. If we were tenting it might have been a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!