Another (Updated) MF/TSM trip report

We found the parks pretty crowded. Here is a crowd pic from Animal Kingdom last Friday...
DisneyMF20081011.jpg
Wow...that's a lot of people!!!

We found the parks pretty crowded. Here is a crowd pic from Animal Kingdom last Friday...
DisneyMF20081011.jpg

The man in red is wearing his "I'm happy to be in your photo" face.

Looks like rope drop. That is quite a crowd. People love Animal Kingdom don't they...:laughing:

I think the guy in the red is excited about getting over to Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama!

Looks like rope drop. That is quite a crowd. People love Animal Kingdom don't they...:laughing:

I think the guy in the red is excited about getting over to Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama!

A crowd like that would make me RUN away quickly and leave the park!! Wow...we were in MK Friday and it wasn't that bad...

two rows back. Looks more like a marathon start.

Me and flat Puck.

DisneyMF2008038.jpg

Will and the flatties. :goodvibes

DisneyMF2008049.jpg

We went to lunch after leaving Mega Mouse Meets and I found this pic of Puck on the wall! Wolfgang has more hair though!! :rotfl2:

DisneyMF2008051.jpg

So first Paul threatens me, and Will is making threatening point...what did I ever do to you guys :scared1: :scared1:

I bet that guys spends more money on hair products than I do! More money for Disney trips :wizard:

Great stuff Paul! Glad you had a great trip.

Gnome in Norway? That's what you call it? I thought it was a bearded hampster. The girl now I know what that was! :goodvibes

I am really wanting to visit WDW during the holidays again. It's been quite a while since we were there during the Christmas season. Hmmm let's see...Podcast Cruise in May, Mousefest in December -- that's pretty good spacing!!!

Thanks for sharing so many wonderful photos Paul and Alicia! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter