Another prblem w/ email notifications?

aesalsa

DIS Veteran
Hello!
I have not gotten any email notifications on threads I've subscribed to for the past few hours. I know this because when I go to mthe threads, there are new posts. Could you please check on this? Thank you so much in advance!

:wave2:

I am still not receiving email notifications. Could y'all please check on this ASAP; I am not the only person having problems, and I know that there is nothing wrong with my end of things. I really appreciate the help.

:wave2:

I'm also having the same problem. No emails for threads and private messages. :(

Thanks!

Me too:(

10:59pm on 2-19-04 was the last email message for a thread I recieved--have'nt recieved any pm emails either.

Ahhhh, I see, no emails at all. I usually get them on the clipart thread I have here, but none of late. Guess it is broken for the moment.

Nope, still not receiving any emails. I checked my profile and I am set to receive, but nothing is coming through. Anyone else?

I went into my profile and re-activated the email and pm option.

But I am still NOT receiving notifications to posts.

Linda

Ditto, ditto, and ditto--haven't received any notices for days--also, they were spotty before that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter