Annual Pass Pandora Sneak Preview

yeah, wdwnt had a list of different urls to get to the event.. the one wdwinfo posted seemed to be from email and was to the disneyparks.com website which I can't see a way to login on. I used the ones that went to the disneyworld.go.com whatever url and that saw I was a passholder and let me in..

I suspect anyone that upgraded on property, is not fully setup as a passholder in all the systems. I've been chasing this down lately and I can confirm ticket booths and guest relations can only see what you see in MDE yourself, but calling or email guest services and they seem to be able to get another passholder group involved..

Upgraded on property and both fiance and I get the emails. The only thing he doesn't get is the mailed Mickey Monitor but I think that is because he opted out of the mailed version.

Upgraded on property and both fiance and I get the emails. The only thing he doesn't get is the mailed Mickey Monitor but I think that is because he opted out of the mailed version.

:( my daughter doesn't get the monitor but my understanding is they do 1 per address which doens't make sense to me. this guest relations can fix. basically guest relations is the ticket and monitor and the passholder group is everything else, except when the parks blog team does something with passholders and then they do that but use passholder team or their own facebook to notify everyone.

not sure who does the social for passholder on fb or twitter but they dont' send out info often there.

What are the chances this is a first wave of previews and more emails will be sent out with additional dates/times?

Not that it matters because I won't be there during the preview but I didn't get an email either.

What are the chances this is a first wave of previews and more emails will be sent out with additional dates/times?

It was a bunch of days with multiple time slots and it was available for a few hours, so I'm sure that's all the sign ups they'll have

:( my daughter doesn't get the monitor but my understanding is they do 1 per address which doens't make sense to me. this guest relations can fix. basically guest relations is the ticket and monitor and the passholder group is everything else, except when the parks blog team does something with passholders and then they do that but use passholder team or their own facebook to notify everyone.

not sure who does the social for passholder on fb or twitter but they dont' send out info often there.

Nope, we get three of them. I seriously don't think the department is well run. Period.

Close to none. CM Previews start and run right up until DVC & AP. They could add another 2 hours at the end of those. Then there is only 5 days before official opening and in the middle of that is the Media Event so that day is likely out as they setup for that. Wouldn't be surprised if some special guests get to preview it on those days but imagine they will use them to fine tune everything. Probably better luck for some SO days especially the 2 between Media Event and Opening than for any other organized previews.

Of course that is all just opinion.

Nope, we get three of them. I seriously don't think the department is well run. Period.

I've taken to executives emailed about this clusterfudge and invited some neighbors of mine to dinner to see if they can get that fixed.... (side note, I also took the chance to say they need to get involved with the dis anniversary and it's a charity week for gktw. I doubt they will as it would show favortism but it is a charity event and not many do that.).

Never got an email (neither did my fiancé or any of our friends who are passholders) but was able to sign us up through the link here this morning. Got a time for May 16! Looking forward to reports from everyone who goes before us to help us plan. Will likely only be able to get there a little before the start of our time so I'm really interested in how many people will be there and how much people get done/get to see.

I was so bummed. I got the email, started to register, and then discovered I'm there a week too early. :sad:

Just to let anyone who wishes to know that DVC still has all days open. I never got my AP notice, or a DVC notice, don't know why Disney does that.

For those who say, is there a possibility, I would say slim, but possible. I know when DL opened the Indy AP got to ride, I missed it and could not get a pass to get in, walking out of jungle book they were asking for As and allowing them on Indy. Same thing happened for the subs when they opened, they actually had so few people, they were standing there begging people to try it out, yet once opened both those rides were packed and had very long lines like 4 hours. Yet then we get to carsland, and no go, the lines were three hours long to go on that even with the Windows for AP. So I would not wait around, but if you are in the park, I might just see if they may be letting people in.

Question, it says all in party for DVC must be on reservation. My DD is not on reservation because she is staying elsewhere on property. Can I still add her to our room even if she is there. I have done this with my DGD because she stays either with us or with mom, but mom is an adult and will have her name on another ressie would that confuse Disney, oh maybe not, one would be DVC and one would be A room?

I will be awaiting check in details too. We have 3 slots reserved and only want 3 people to attend, the issue is with the kids. DD has an AP (and thus a reservation for preview). DS does not have an AP because he was only 2 on our last trip (but is 3 now). Even if we want to upgrade him, it won't be until we are there and we wouldn't be able to add him to preview. DD is bringing a friend and wants to hang with her (and not ditch her since she has no AP). I was thinking I could just have DD and DS swap magic bands if they have to be scanned. Would that be super wrong of me?

DH and I could always split up and each wander Pandora for about an hour but we would prefer to stay together if it's possible. Any other thoughts? This is our first AP event - we aren't local but every couple of years we do APs and take an extra trip.

Thanks!

Still bitter about this. We're actually staying on property during that time, AP holders, and it would have been nice to have a head's up the day before about this becoming available. DVC actually has restrictions about having a reservation during that timeframe, and spots are still available. AP was whoever clicked - no restrictions. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter