Annual Pass Pandora Sneak Preview

doing some investigative work, it sounds like it wants a primary guest (aka reservation) to be setup in order to proceed....

is there anyone that doesn't have a reservation in the system that got this with an AP?

doing some investigative work, it sounds like it wants a primary guest (aka reservation) to be setup in order to proceed....

is there anyone that doesn't have a reservation in the system that got this with an AP?

Yes

No reservation for that time period.

Well boo, I'm supposed to be in AK the morning of the 13th but it was gone before I even got the email. Leaving early on the 14th so it looks like I've missed seeing Pandora this trip. :sad:

No room reservation during that time.

So I tried 10 min after I got the email, wasn't near my computer but tried on the iPhone and the screen wouldn't work. Rushed home to try, and first avail dates started on 5/15 - we leave on the 14th. Did my dates fill up that fast? In less than an hour?

I do have a resort reservation....

So I tried 10 min after I got the email, wasn't near my computer but tried on the iPhone and the screen wouldn't work. Rushed home to try, and first avail dates started on 5/15 - we leave on the 14th. Did my dates fill up that fast? In less than an hour?

It is possible. We don't know how many people they are letting in during each time slot.

Well boo, I'm supposed to be in AK the morning of the 13th but it was gone before I even got the email. Leaving early on the 14th so it looks like I've missed seeing Pandora this trip. :sad:
I'm in the same boat. So close yet so far....

When I logged in there were many days already grayed out. I also had to google different links because the first one wouldn't work. I don't remember what it was anymore but it was one of the first couple choices when googling Annual pass sneak preview Pandora. Also, when it confirmed my reservation there was a print tickets option on the page so I printed that and the email confirmation

Does anyone know if it ever shows up in the MDE?

yeah it's not working for me, no next button, 5 different browsers, 2 different computers and a tablet

Are you sure you are logged in to MDE. It didn't work for me, so I went to MDE, logged in for sure and then it started working.

When I logged in there were many days already grayed out. I also had to google different links because the first one wouldn't work. I don't remember what it was anymore but it was one of the first couple choices when googling Annual pass sneak preview Pandora. Also, when it confirmed my reservation there was a print tickets option on the page so I printed that and the email confirmation

Does anyone know if it ever shows up in the MDE?
Will not show in MDE unless you add it as a 'Note'.

Are you sure you are logged in to MDE. It didn't work for me, so I went to MDE, logged in for sure and then it started working.
When I registered, I clicked the link the wdwnt.com article. It prompted me to log on to MDE and then I completed the registration process.

Did anybody else not get the email? After I registered, I didn't get the email.

Did anybody else not get the email? After I registered, I didn't get the email.
Nope. But the following is on the confirmation page displayed.

"Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for the experience, by May 12, 2017."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter