• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Options

An AP costs around $160 for everyone. You can get Florida resident passes. They cost around $60 and are good for a few months. IMHO, if you want to go year round, buy the AP. The AP has free self-parking and other benefits not found with other ticket options.

I bought my AP April 1 and got it for $143.95 throught my credit union. They give you a coupon and you bring it to universal to get the discount.

I believe you can also get a 10 percent discount with the Fan Club Card if your employer participates.

That Florida Resident Pass is a good marketing gimmick but for anyone who really uses it, it's not the better value. AP has free self parking($7 per day savings) and has 10% discounts available throughout. When our family calculated the differences in prices all of the savings on our multiple visits more than paid for the difference in the price of the two.
AP's are fun to calculate savings on every continuing visit. At a savings of $50 per each person's single day admission per trip plus parking, we felt like we were making money each time we visited. It's also great to be able to just go and spend a day in the park without the worry of trying to do everything in one day. We have made the hour plus drive from Tampa frequently and did little more than just have Dinner and a Stroll through the park.
HAVE FUN

Remember, break out your calcuator before making a pass decision! :)

I have the same feelings with the Florida Fun card from Ses World and Busch Gardens. It may be nice to pay $50 for the year, but you still got to pay for parking and you get no discounts. I bought a 2 year Sea World/Busch Gardens AP for around $160. With the self-parking and discounts, I feel that I got a better deal than if I went with the Florida Fun card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter