***Annual Fall Yankee Candle Exchange!!***CLOSED***

Just received a new e-mail for the Labor Day sale.

Tarts and Samplers 12/$12
Select jars $12 and $15

code XF609S1. Valid through September 4, 2006 in all Yankee Candle Company stores (excluding outlet stores, military exchanges, Yankee Candle Fund-Raising, Yankee Candle Deerfield and Yankee Candle Williamsburg), in our mail order catalog, and online at yankeecandle.com. Limited to stock on hand; no substitutions or rain checks. Cannot be combined with our Fragrance of the Month offer, or any other specials, discounts or coupons nor is it valid toward previous purchases.

Meriweather said:

Select jars $12 and $15

code XF609S1. Valid through September 4, 2006 in all Yankee Candle Company stores (excluding outlet stores, military exchanges, Yankee Candle Fund-Raising, Yankee Candle Deerfield and Yankee Candle Williamsburg), in our mail order catalog, and online at yankeecandle.com. Limited to stock on hand; no substitutions or rain checks. Cannot be combined with our Fragrance of the Month offer, or any other specials, discounts or coupons nor is it valid toward previous purchases.
Does it start today and do I need anything if I go into a store?

Meriweather said:

Select jars $12 and $15

Me too! How exciting ..... Was in YC justthe other day and another special they have going (incase no one else mentioned it...) Hourse warmers (plug ins and refills) are buy one get one free! They are pretty pricy, so this is a good time to buy for sure! Not sure how long the sale lasts but worth passing on! :wave:

A perfect time for a great sale, just need my excgabgee and likes and I will be able to ship it from online.

I LOVE the Buttercream, Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Caramenl and chocolate and coffees. They make me kinda hungry tho! One day I had butter cream melting and my son came in, looked all over and said what are you cooking, mom? WHere's the cake?

mickeyfan2 said:
Does it start today and do I need anything if I go into a store?

Just says sale ends Monday, so I assume it is going NOW ;)

Nothing needed for the store (at least I sure don't see anything)....but the coupons aren't good with these deals.

Meriweather said:
Just says sale ends Monday, so I assume it is going NOW ;)

Nothing needed for the store (at least I sure don't see anything)....but the coupons aren't good with these deals.

I stopped by the store today. I am so dissapointed they do not take the coupons with the sale!!! :confused3
I didn't know that. I wish they did. Most stores do...like Bath and Body, etc.
Bummer!!!

Nope they usually don't :(
You have to choose sale or coupon.
I usually do both :p :rotfl:

We had 2 more sign ups today.....names out tomorrow after I get my Friday errands run ::yes::

I went to YC this afternoon as I needed Cherry Lemonade votives for my DD baby shower favors tomorrow. I stocked up on the votives I needed along with tarts, and a Spiced Cocoa jar candle and a chocolate chip/buttercream swirl candle.

I got the sale prices and asked if they would take the coupon. They were more than happy to accept it. So I ended up getting a great deal. :cool1: :cool1:

Can't wait for name day!! :woohoo:

Sounds like a fun YC shopping trip, Barbara.
I love Cherry Lemonade.
How is the Spiced Cocoa? I haven't had a chance to sniff test it yet :teeth:

Meriweather said:
Sounds like a fun YC shopping trip, Barbara.
I love Cherry Lemonade.
How is the Spiced Cocoa? I haven't had a chance to sniff test it yet :teeth:

We thought the Cherry Lemonade votives would make a nice shower favor since they are pink and DD is having a girl. I made my own labels for them and then wrapped them in tulle.

I LOVE the spiced cocoa. They smell so wonderful. My DH says they are one of his new favorites.

It's funny, he's the one who first bought me a YC for Christmas several years ago and got me hooked so he can't complain too much when I hit the store. ;)

LOL....I will have to check out the Spiced Cocoa next week when I go to the store.
I loved the Peppermint Cocoa....miss it.

My DD got me started on them when she worked at a local craft store.....years ago.
They used to give out the "bad" ones as door prizes at their store meetings.

Okay sign-ups are now closed.
I need to run a couple of errands when the bank, etc. open and then I will pass out names.

NOOOO!!!! Open it back up and let me in!! I just picked up my reminder PM this morning.

Please oh please with a sweet yankee candle on top may I join in the exchange. :)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yep....come on in, Denise....get me your info.
I am just headed out for errands and will pass out names when I get back.
Look for them in about 2 hours :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter