Annual dues due date clarification question

Good question. I don’t know if you can make a payment if there’s no balance due. I know once the dues amounts are posted towards the end of the year, you can make a partial payment, by any payment means (credit card, debit, Disney Gift card, etc.)

I have now made my first payment towards next year's dues (online). As there is no balance due it made me confirm I actually wanted to make the payment. I can't remember the exact wording but it was along the lines that the payment couldn't be refunded. The dues section on my account now shows "Your account has a credit balance, which will be automatically applied to your next year's Dues. " I intend to make partial payments every month so that we have a minimal amount to pay at the end of the year.

If anyone would like me to note/screenshot the exact details I am happy to do so when I make another payment at the end of this month.

Our credit card billing date is on the 15th of the month. I pay our dues the first week of February and have never had a late fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter