Angelrose's Journey

Dear Friend,
I will miss you so much, everyday I would look to see if you had posted. You are my inspiration and I am going to try and live my life more by your example.
I hope you realize what you have meant to so many here. Much love and prayers to you and your family.

I selfishly keep hoping that you will pop in here at some point with your amazing sense of humor and joy for life and say "April's fool!" but in my heart, I know that this isn't going to happen and just wanted to say "God Speed" on your journey to see Ron and be hugged and tickled by him (and as you said in previous posts, get nasty!!). I just hope that for your sake and the sake of your family that it is painless and that you just go to sleep and dream of Ron. I have never posted to this before but I have followed you from the beginning when Ron fell and all of your trials and defeats and you always came up swinging. God Bless you and your family. Sometimes, good byes are really hard and I will miss seeing you respond to these threads.

I get teary eyed each time I read your final post and the outpouring of affection from others. I am so sad for your family, but I am encouraged by the wonderful example you have given so many of us. I pray your journey to see Ron and to a place filled with only happiness is painless. I also pray for Chuck, Karen, and your grandkids as they start their new chapter in life. I know they have countless happy memories to help ease their pain.

I only check this thread very occasionally so was shocked to come on and see your last post. Prayers to you and your family.

Our dear, sweet Mary, or as I referred to you in my daily novenas, "Ron's Angelrose Mary, I cannot add much to all the beautiful tributes that have been posted here :love: I too truly believe that your Ron is waiting to greet you as you cross over to the heavenly place you so deserve and have earned so well. With your incredible sense of humor, I hope Heaven knows what's coming! You have so enriched the lives of all of us who have been blessed to follow your journey. Your faith, sense of humor and sweetness will be very missed. This world will be a little less bright without you in it but Heaven will shine all the more because of you. I pray for a smooth, easy transition from this world to the next for you, Mary.
Chuck, Karen, Jessie and Zoe, we all feel like we know you and you have all become a part of our families through Mary. Thank you all for sharing your lives with us and God bless you all as you deal with your tremendous loss. I know some of us have been along since the beginning and it seems like only last week that Mary was posting about Zoe's birth! Doesn't seem like it has been 10 years since Mary's first post. How blessed I was to have been guided to read that first post. It has been my privilege to be part of your journey, Ron's Angelrose Mary :littleangel: :littleangel:

Last edited:

This is so sad

I’m just going to say that we’re going to miss you so much and wish you didn’t have to leave us .
Selfish, I know - - but still

All our love to you and Ron.
God Bless

I actually started to re-read all of Mary's posts from when Ron first fell...I got to page 40 and then had to go to bed. By page 40 Mary was really lonely for Ron but only Jesse was in her life so I can't remember when Zoe (when was she born?) was born but when I have the chance, I will start to re-read the next 40 pages! I also feel like I know Chuck, Karen, Jesse and Zoe and I can't imagine the grief that they must be feeling but they can rest assured that they were such a vital and important part of Mary's life and what a wonderful daughter in law Karen must be.....everyone should be so lucky! God Speed Mary and when we look up into the sky and see a bright star, we will know that it is you shining down on us!

My dear friends. I only have a few days more. My skin has turned yellow which means my liver had started to shut down. I have a hospital bed in my room. I have to ask Chuck or Karen to get up at all. I am ready to go believe me. I have had such a good life and so many blessings and such good friends especially on here.

So my journey has finally come to an end. Thank you so much for your love and support through all this.

Karen will post when I have passed, but this is my last post.

God bless you all.

Oh dearest Angelrose ..
You will always be loved, by your beautiful family and here among your friends.
We came together over a love of Mickey really , but you shared so much love , life and pure joy.
How blessed are we to have known you.
Soar with the angels ..god bless xx

I have read along all these pages and followed your journey, Angelrose. May the way you are going be paved with love and joy and I am sure Ron is waiting for you patiently. Your family is amazing and you are truly loved by them and while they will miss you greatly, as will we, they know what waits for you on the other side - Ron!

God speed and God bless you and your family.

Michelle

Still praying for Mary that she is not in pain.
Praying for Chuck, Karen, Jesse & Zoey that they lean on one another during this stressful & sad time.
I’m going to take some time to read Mary’s trip reports. She’s a descriptive writer & it’s apparent that they had so much fun on their Disney trips.

Still praying for Mary that she is not in pain.
Praying for Chuck, Karen, Jesse & Zoey that they lean on one another during this stressful & sad time.
I’m going to take some time to read Mary’s trip reports. She’s a descriptive writer & it’s apparent that they had so much fun on their Disney trips.

I am in the same process of trying to find all of Angelrose's trip reports so I can enjoy reading them again :love: You are so right about Mary's wonderful writing style, minniecarousel :thumbsup2 That plus her incredible sense of humor makes a fabulous combination :goodvibes I have gone through almost 140 pages so far, just rereading all of Mary's posts. It would be such a marvelous gift for Jesse and Zoey if Karen could print out all of Grandmom's post so the kids could have that as a reminder of just how much Mary loved them both and how much fun they all had together :love: :love:

Mary’s trip reports reflect happiness, pure joy and love. Love of all things Disney and love of her beautiful family whom she adores and is adored in return. I pray for strength for them all as they prepare to say their goodbyes to this beautiful soul. That fate connected us with her is such a blessing.

" That fate connected us with her is such a blessing" this is exactly how i feel about Mary. I feel like she posted here to teach us things. Life lessons that I don't ever want to forget.

Prayers are with you, Mary. And my heart goes out to your loving family. May your reunion with your Ron be joyous.

Oh angelrose
I have read you from beginning
Never really answered the post
But read all of those years / pages since your dear husband passed
Read how you dealt with it your sadness ..
Coping .. then when you had to say goodbye to your sweet home

Your spirit
Your humor
Your love of Disney
Your true love for your family made reading you so inspiring

I have no doubt Ron will be there greeting you with loving arms
Also no doubt god has great plans for you
He needs a funny lady as you
We will miss you dearly

Hugs sweet lady xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter