Angelrose's Journey

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Angelrose, May 29, 2009.

1. Angelrose

Angelrose But I LIKE boring!

Good afternoon,

As many of you know Mary has been sick for quite some time. She succumbed to her illness this morning and is now at peace. I thank you all for reaching out to Mary over the years. You all meant so very much to her. I honestly didn't know that Ma, I loved calling her "Ma", had made that final post the other day. Seeing your comments were quite touching and brought tears to my eyes. They were good tears though.

Chuck, Jesse (11), and Zoey (8), will be fine and will carry Mary in our heart always.

If you want to continue to follow the family please feel free to reach out to me on FB "Karen Ivey Bown". Please make sure you tell me that your a friend of Mary's from this site.

We will be having services for Mary on Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 5 - 7 PM at Wimberg's Funeral Home in Galloway, NJ.

In lieu of flowers we are asking for donations to the American Cancer Society in Mary's name; Mary Margaret Bown.

With a broken heart,
    Karen

Mary's DIL/BFF

2. frog3101

frog3101 Mouseketeer

Karen, Chuck, Jesse, and, Zoey,
    May you find peace in the joyous and happy memories you have of Mary. Sincerest sympathies to you and the rest of Mary’s close friends and family.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Southernmiss

Southernmiss I am hazed everyday

Sending virtual hugs and heartfelt condolences to all. Peace be with Mary and each of you.

5. TraceyDisney2008

TraceyDisney2008 Mouseketeer

Love to you and your family, Mary and her stories will be missed greatly.

mlittig and Pooh93 like this.
  6. Pooh93

Pooh93 <font color=blue>Proud mom of 2 dd's<br><font colo

What a special lady Mary was and as they say the “apples don’t fall far from
    the trees” as you are a special family. Sending love and light to all of you as you adjust to your lives without Mary in the coming months. May your wonderful memories give you comfort.

mlittig likes this.
  7. OnceUponATime15

OnceUponATime15 Disney frequent flyer..

Sending my heartfelt condolences to the family... knowing that all your wonderful memories of times shared will go a very long way in comforting you all at this very sad time.

Rest peacefully dear Mary - Angelrose...

mlittig likes this.
  8. minnie56

minnie56 DIS Veteran

Oh Karen , so many thanks for letting us know of this beautiful lady's sad sad passing.
    She will be forever missed around here as I know she most certainly will be in your home and the family she just adored. It warms my heart to know in return she too was loved beyond measure.
    God bless her sweet soul and all of you dear family as you move forward. Prayers the days ahead are kind to you all. Gentle hugs xx
    Karen aka Minnie56

9. piglet50

piglet50 DIS Veteran

Thank you so for letting us know. Heaven has gained a wonderful new resident for sure. Thank you for allowing us to share your family fun and love for each other. God bless you all.

mlittig, minnie56 and Pooh93 like this.
  10. piglet50

piglet50 DIS Veteran

Sorry. Double post.

11. minniecarousel

minniecarousel Chris Isaak fan

Thank you Karen, for letting us know.

I’m amazed that a friend whom I’ve only known on-line would affect me so much. I’ll never forget her.

My sympathy to you all.

mlittig, minnie56 and ncc1701 like this.
  12. rapriebe

rapriebe DIS Veteran

Oh Karen, Chuck, Jesse and Zoey. My heart breaks for you and the great loss you must be feeling. I have followed Mary since she lost her true love Ron and mourned her loss with her then. I didn't post often but always followed her journeys and adventures with such joy. She was truly an amazing woman and faced everything with such joy and happiness. I will truly miss reading about her journey and am so sorry for your loss. She was truly a loving sole and so full of life. My thoughts are with you all.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    mlittig and Pooh93 like this.
  13. Farro

Farro It's a pasta! It's a grain! What?

Oh no. Oh no, this breaks my heart. :(

I wish I could have met Mary in person. She was so joyful.

Peace to all of you and take comfort in all of your happy memories.

Goodbye Mary.

mlittig likes this.
  14. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead Moderator

Karen, we appreciate you

Thank you for informing us

Condolences to you and your family
    Sending all of your family hugs

mlittig likes this.
  15. snoopy two

snoopy two Mouseketeer

We will all miss Mary and hearing about her wonderful family. You all have been an incredible inspiration and such a shining example of a loving family.

mlittig likes this.
  16. mamamary

mamamary DIS Veteran

Condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:

mlittig likes this.
  17. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

18. dazedx3

dazedx3 Mouseketeer

Karen, thank you for letting us know about Mary's passing. I am almost 60 years old and yet, I have learned so much from Mary and her family.
    She was such an inspiration, you are very lucky to have known her, as are we. I have started going back and reading every page she wrote here.

Thank you and your family for your kindness and love you showed our dear friend, Mary. Godspeed!

mlittig likes this.
  19. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal DIS Veteran

Karen, we all feel like we know you because Mary always spoke so highly of you. Thank you for letting us know.:flower3: She will be missed!

mlittig likes this.
  20. Cheetie

Cheetie Mouseketeer

My condolences to you and your family. May your happy memories sustain you in this time of grief.

mlittig likes this.
  21. minnie56

minnie56 DIS Veteran

Hugs Minniecarousel .. you were a good friend to Mary

karensi, mlittig and Pooh93 like this.