Angelrose's Journey

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Angelrose, May 29, 2009.

1. BellaBaby

BellaBaby (Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!

Oh no. I just logged on and saw the sad news. I too feel like I know Mary as I've read this thread and her trip reports and commented sometimes. Also, loved her commentary on the Days of Our Lives thread.

God bless her up in Heaven with Ron now. :littleangel:

I will truly miss seeing her on the Disboards.

I'm so glad she had you Karen, Chuck, Jesse and Zoey. May you find comfort in your memories of Mary. :grouphug:

mlittig, Gr8t Fan and minnie56 like this.
  2. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

I'm so sorry to see this. Mary was so kind and a pleasure to know even if only through these forums. I hope that she is happy and at peace now.

I feel so sad for the family. My sincerest condolences to everyone.

Pooh93 and mlittig like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. AnnaS

AnnaS DIS Sponsoor/Veteran

:grouphug:

Thank you Karen. Mary was a special lady but you know that.

She became part of our lives and we all looked forward to her stories. Mary will be greatly missed.

My heartfelt condolences to you Chuck and the kids. May she rest in Peace with her beloved Ron. I am so sorry and sad. We all loved her.

5. DisneyMim

DisneyMim DIS Veteran

Very sad news. I, like many others, felt like I knew Mary, if only through the Dis.

She will be missed.

My deepest sympathies to her family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Mary

mlittig likes this.
  6. HeyIt'sMe

HeyIt'sMe Nothin' to see here folks

Karen, Chuck, Jesse and Zoey ~

I am so sorry for your loss. I didn't post on this thread but last summer I went back and read the entire thing and have been following along since then. Mary sure was a firecracker and you could tell that she absolutely adored all of you. You all were so lucky to have each other.

Best Regards,
    Debbie

mlittig and Pooh93 like this.
  7. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

The world has lost a very bright light and Heaven has gained one more very special angel :littleangel: Like so many of us here, I followed her journey since the beginning with the loss of her beloved husband Ron. Mary's strength dealing with her loss was such an inspiration. Following along with Mary and her family on all their trips to Disney was such a treat! With Mary's great writing style, I always felt that I was right there in Disney with them.
    Mary's family meant the world to her so Chuck, Karen, Jesse and Zoey you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know anyone who enjoyed life as much as Mary did!! Going back over this thread for almost 10 years, I think I can count on one hand how many times Mary did not enjoy her food or experiences. Every meal was always glorious and the best and every part of every trip was always perfect :goodvibes I will strive to follow Mary's example to enjoy life to the fullest.
    Thank you, Karen, for letting us know. May your marvelous memories of Mary help sustain you through this difficult time. Mary's journey here may have come to an end but her new journey with Ron has just begun.

snapppyd, Pooh93, Trentmom and 4 others like this.
  8. rapriebe

rapriebe DIS Veteran

9. snapppyd

snapppyd God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy!

I only knew Mary through these boards, but I feel such a loss today. It was a highlight of my day when she posted her adventures.

Godspeed my friend, I will miss you :-(

10. Angelrose

Angelrose But I LIKE boring!

11. Angelrose

Trentmom, Gr8t Fan, BellaBaby and 7 others like this.
  12. dazedx3

dazedx3 Mouseketeer

Dear Karen,
    That was an absolutely beautiful tribute to an amazing woman. I know you will cherish all your wonderful memories as will many of us here on the DIS boards.
    The last few days when I have logged on, it has felt different, and it is, Mary's not here. I will cherish all the memories and try very hard to live them everyday.

Karen it would be great if you would pop in, every once in awhile and give us updates. i feel like we know you and your family. Many prayers to you and Chuck, Jesse, and Zoey. Always keep laughing.

Grumpy's Gal, mlittig and Pooh93 like this.
  13. MamaBelle4

MamaBelle4 DIS Veteran

So very sorry for your loss.

14. Farro

Farro It's a pasta! It's a grain! What?

I'm sitting here with tears running down my face!

That was so beautiful. The rest of us can only hope to be loved half as much as you all loved Mary.

Peace and comfort and laughter to all of you! :)

mlittig and Pooh93 like this.
  15. ncc1701

ncc1701 Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

Karen thank you for the link to your beautiful remembrance of Mary. Prayers and all the the best to you , Chuck Jesse and Zoey.

16. AnnaS

AnnaS DIS Sponsoor/Veteran

Thank you for all the updates.

I could not finish reading it in one sitting. :sad1: - beautiful words. You were all blessed to have each other. We were blessed to have Mary share part of it with us. :grouphug:

dazedx3, mlittig and BellaBaby like this.
  17. Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Sarah'sMomfrom PA Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr

Happy Valentine's Day in heaven to Mary and Ron! You are finally reunited for Valentine's Day after 10 years apart! Enjoy!

18. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

Just have to say that I loved the eulogy

19. DisneyMim

DisneyMim DIS Veteran

What an absolutely beautiful eulogy. I'm sure Mary is looking down and watching over all of you. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with her family.

She is missed very much.

20. Angelrose

I hope you don't mind but I'm trying my hand at keeping Mary's trip reports alive and we have been saying our final goodbyes to her. I guess they will never be final but here's the link to the first two days. I try to read some of the posts here every so often, but to be honest I cry so fast these days that it is hard. I can't thank you all enough for being such wonderful friends to a fantastic woman!

https://bownlife.blogspot.com/2019/02/channelinng-marydisney-trip-report.html

NZMUM, rndmr2, MamaBelle4 and 5 others like this.
  21. abdmom

abdmom DIS Veteran

Hi Karen,

Your link is broken.