Angelrose's Journey

Good afternoon,

As many of you know Mary has been sick for quite some time. She succumbed to her illness this morning and is now at peace. I thank you all for reaching out to Mary over the years. You all meant so very much to her. I honestly didn't know that Ma, I loved calling her "Ma", had made that final post the other day. Seeing your comments were quite touching and brought tears to my eyes. They were good tears though.

Chuck, Jesse (11), and Zoey (8), will be fine and will carry Mary in our heart always.

If you want to continue to follow the family please feel free to reach out to me on FB "Karen Ivey Bown". Please make sure you tell me that your a friend of Mary's from this site.

We will be having services for Mary on Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 5 - 7 PM at Wimberg's Funeral Home in Galloway, NJ.

In lieu of flowers we are asking for donations to the American Cancer Society in Mary's name; Mary Margaret Bown.

With a broken heart,
Karen

Mary's DIL/BFF

What a special lady Mary was and as they say the “apples don’t fall far from
the trees” as you are a special family. Sending love and light to all of you as you adjust to your lives without Mary in the coming months. May your wonderful memories give you comfort.

Sending my heartfelt condolences to the family... knowing that all your wonderful memories of times shared will go a very long way in comforting you all at this very sad time.

Rest peacefully dear Mary - Angelrose...

Oh Karen , so many thanks for letting us know of this beautiful lady's sad sad passing.
She will be forever missed around here as I know she most certainly will be in your home and the family she just adored. It warms my heart to know in return she too was loved beyond measure.
God bless her sweet soul and all of you dear family as you move forward. Prayers the days ahead are kind to you all. Gentle hugs xx
Karen aka Minnie56

Oh Karen, Chuck, Jesse and Zoey. My heart breaks for you and the great loss you must be feeling. I have followed Mary since she lost her true love Ron and mourned her loss with her then. I didn't post often but always followed her journeys and adventures with such joy. She was truly an amazing woman and faced everything with such joy and happiness. I will truly miss reading about her journey and am so sorry for your loss. She was truly a loving sole and so full of life. My thoughts are with you all.

Last edited:
Oh no. Oh no, this breaks my heart. :(

I wish I could have met Mary in person. She was so joyful.

Peace to all of you and take comfort in all of your happy memories.

Goodbye Mary.

Karen, we appreciate you

Thank you for informing us

Condolences to you and your family
Sending all of your family hugs

We will all miss Mary and hearing about her wonderful family. You all have been an incredible inspiration and such a shining example of a loving family.

Karen, thank you for letting us know about Mary's passing. I am almost 60 years old and yet, I have learned so much from Mary and her family.
She was such an inspiration, you are very lucky to have known her, as are we. I have started going back and reading every page she wrote here.

Thank you and your family for your kindness and love you showed our dear friend, Mary. Godspeed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!