An open letter to all our friends

When you guys are ready to return to the 'roundtable', that's when we'll be ready to listen again. Until that time, I think we'll all (me and my fellow DISers) reminisce about Bawb by listening to past podcasts. I, for one, have enjoyed listening to them this week. It's just made it easier for me. I also want to say that....It'll be very difficult for some but.....I hope the meet on Sunday will be a fun celebration of Bawb's life and folks return to their homes with their spirits lifted. I think Bawb would like that.

I have been a member of the Disboards for a long time, but just started listening to the podcasts about a month ago. My heart goes out to all of you, and please take all the time you need. We totally understand. Thank you for all that you do around here.

God bless :hug:

((((((((((Pete)))))))) Hugs to all of you, I am so sorry again for your loss. I will keep praying for all of you and look forward to the day when you return. I truly believe when we hear the podcast again that it will be a sad but very healing experience.

Amy

I can't say how sorry I am to all of you for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine and cannot find the right words to express what a devastating loss this means to you all. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tonya Denmark

I think all of us out here can hope that all of the support for you out here reflects how much all of you touch our lives. I really hope all of the good will being posted here can help ease the pain in some small way as you all work your way through the loss of your dear friend. Take all the time you need before bringing back the podcast, one of the most loved parts of your podcasts is how you all feel like family to us; we all understand that your family needs some time for itself now. Your very extended family (i.e. us out here) will take care of ourselves here on the boards until you are ready again.

Bob you are already missed. Thank you for all the joy you brought into my life. I truly looked forward to the pod cast and shared your love of Disney. I know I will continue to look for you in the parks and I know I will always feel your presence when I am there. Thank you Bob.

To Pete,

I know how hard it is to express your feelings at a time like this. To the podcast team: take your time to cope with things. I just wanted to let you all know (even though you dont know me), I am always here to help no matter what.

Take as much time as you and the rest of the podcast team needs. We all understand. I'm personally really sad right now. Even though I never me Bob it feels like I've lost a good friend. In many ways, outside of my immediate family, I spend more time listening and laughing and loving life with you guys than I do with anyone on this planet. So, stay strong and know that there are countless people who care about you and are praying that you all get through the hurt that comes with such a terrible blow. We'll all we waiting for your return to the show. I know Bawb's spirit is anxiously waiting to listen, laugh and love life along with us.

God Bless!
Kevin Lucas
(DE2Disney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter