Am I reading this right? Pre-testing change?

I think that is for the unvaccinated kids under the age of 5. They need a negative test before and at port. The other sections still list the required test at port.

I just reread again. I think you are correct-can get a PCR test up to 3 days before and this exempts you from port testing. As long as results back and logged within 24 hours of sailing

Well, those who required a test prior to arrival (those ineligible for vaccination) always had those options and if you click to the Embarkation Day section at the bottom, it still talks about testing, but it is interesting that it was updated yesterday and they don't list what was updated so unless someone can go back and compare, it's going to be a needle in a haystack type situation.

I just reread again. I think you are correct-can get a PCR test up to 3 days before and this exempts you from port testing. As long as results back and logged within 24 hours of sailing
But the "Embarkation Day" link still says that you're getting a test at embarkation. Can you point to the section that says that you are exempt from testing at the port if you get a PCR 3 days prior?

Does this mean there is no testing at the port? My cruise is next week and I'm not sure I can buy, receive, test and return within the time frame.

I do understand how it can seem unclear, I wouldn't count on not testing at port yet. Maybe things are moving that direction or maybe someone wasn't clear enough when they made updates to that section.

It is not clear-when you clink on the OP link , it says updated Feb 25. When you then click separately on each of the tabs above, embarkation day, debarkation day etc, the last update is listed for Feb 1. I am going to text my Disney TA

Does this mean there is no testing at the port? My cruise is next week and I'm not sure I can buy, receive, test and return within the time frame.
I just went on safe passage as I sail on the 4th and it didn’t mention anything about pre-testing for adults just that you’ll be tested at port

That language has been there for over a month now. It's confusing. Click on the "Embarkation Day" tab at the top and it very clearly still says everyone has to test at the port, regardless of vaccination status. If they made this change, I'm sure they'd have a lot more to it than trying to hide it in the website somewhere. This is a huge sticking point for a lot of people, so I'm fairly positive they'd have this very well communicated to try and drive bookings.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter