Alternate podcast

The Dis is ALWAYS #1, and I don't post or look at the other boards, but when I'm out of Dis to listen to on my walks, these are the other ones that I like, I've tried a few others, but couldn't stand any of them. I listened to one a few weeks ago (I can't remember the name), but it was a bunch of guys and all they could do was swear, I heard the s word, about 5 times within a minute, I'm not a prude, but it was just not in keeping with my Disney mindset! I immediately deleted it. You should just try a bunch of them and pick your favorites!

All About the Mouse
WDW News Today
WDW Radio Show

I think it was MiceCast that I didn't like now that I think of it. Just my opinion. Nothing tops the Dis!

Just chiming in with my favorites:

1) WDW Today: great chemistry, funny, each show talks about a different topic, feels like I am listening to a bunch of guys I would go grab a beer with, very reliable as far as when the shows come out(every Mon, Wed, Fri). Biggest downside is if you are not interested in a topic then that show might be a waste for you

close second
2) DIS Unplugged: again great chemistry, funny, honest and that makes a huge difference between my top 2 and my #3, Great to hear about news and rumors (love the top 3 news story segment and the ensuing "conversations"). Biggest downside for me is fairly recently (past 18 months or so) at times it can be a little too much about the meets and podcast cruises etc...I know I may get some heat for that, but don't get me wrong I still love the show sometimes I just miss the old show when Bob was still on. Of course I hate it when the show is skipped which tends to happen more often than the other shows but I completely understand...(just because I understand doesn't mean I have to like it :rolleyes1)

distant third
3) WDW Radio: The best interviews of any of the shows IMO, I love the top 10 segment idea, the history of the parks is fascinating. Biggest downside is that rose colored glasses doesn't even begin to justify just how pro Disney the show is. It can be borderline nauseating at times.

Ahem...original quote...no VOICE mentioned....just sayin'....

Uh Oh! Maybe I better start digging my own cistern. Or maybe Will and Len would bith fit in one. Len is kinda small. Not Lou Mongello small, but smallish.

I am subconsciously calling Len hot but thinking that I am saying his voice is hot. I need meds. Leave it to Mindy to see my illness for what it is!:rotfl:

Be Our Guest
Disney Dudes
Those Darn Cats
DisneyBrit
WDW Today (How hot is Len Testa?????)

Those are all my favorites!

Just a friendly FYI, Len does post on these boards. ;) I've seen many of his posts over on the Theme park brds and his post count was pretty high.

Just a friendly FYI, Len does post on these boards. ;) I've seen many of his posts over on the Theme park brds and his post count was pretty high.

I know that...but don't tell clombardi...she'll get all shy...:blush:

I enjoy Magical Definition, only becuase of Jim Hill!

Yeah I agree with this one....only because of Jim Hill. I wish the entire podcast was just Jim. The other joke of a guy almost ruins the show. He is such a hater of EVERYTHING. Kind of gets old.

My 2nd favorite podcast next to The DIS has to be Inside the Magic. He is always on time and the production is great.

WDW Radio is not bad but Lou Mongello is just TOO in love with everything that is Disney. His view is always with rose colored glasses on. It's tough to trust his opinions on things because most times it seems like he is an employee or trying to get an official job with the Mouse.

Some others.....Netcot, WDW News Today (WDWNT), and WDW memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter