Alternate podcast

I listen to a lot of Disney podcasts. One that I didn't see mentioned is Mice Cast.

If you like a podcast with attitude give them a try. There are NO rose colored glasses with this bunch.

One of the podcasters (Greg McNaughton) also does Imagineering my Way and The Travel ears.

I'd recommend checking out http://www.disneypodcastdirectory.net

That site is a one-stop location for all the current Disney Podcasts that are out there. You can listen to them all directly from the site or download them.

The DIS Unplugged is my favorite podcast by far. But I also enjoy WDW Today and A Window To the Magic as well.

:surfweb:

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I am going to check a few of theses out :thumbsup2 I have a lot of time to listen commuting and while at work so I burn through a lot of podcasts in a week.

Hi,

I listen to:

- Inside the Magic
- WDW Radio
- WDW News Today
- WDW Today
- Disney Dudes
- Dis Unplugged
- Muppetcast
- Those Darn Cats

I also run the UKs only Disney Podcast, the Disneybrit Podcast. We release a show every other week (on a Wednesday) and cover both WDW and Disneyland Paris. We have news, rumours, interviews, a monthly trivia quiz, competitions, reviews, planning tips, listeners questions, a pod person of the week and much, much more. Please com over and have a listen and let us know what you think.

Also, I am the co-host for the Eye on Orlando podcast. We cover the rest of Orlando as well as some Disney content. Disneybrit is released one week and Eye on Orlando the next.

Sorry for self promoting but no one on the thread has heard of us :sad1: :worried:

If you do have a listen please let us know what you think.

Also, I am the co-host for the Eye on Orlando podcast. We cover the rest of Orlando as well as some Disney content. Disneybrit is released one week and Eye on Orlando the next.

Sorry for self promoting but nop one on the thread has heard of us :sad1: :worried:

I will check it out! :thumbsup2 I like to hear about the other Orlando attractions. With the exception of the DIS, and Inside the Magic, I don't know of anyone else who covers this topic.

Hi,

I listen to:

- Inside the Magic
- WDW Radio
- WDW News Today
- WDW Today
- Disney Dudes
- Dis Unplugged
- Muppetcast
- Those Darn Cats

I also run the UKs only Disney Podcast, the Disneybrit Podcast. We release a show every other week (on a Wednesday) and cover both WDW and Disneyland Paris. We have news, rumours, interviews, a monthly trivia quiz, competitions, reviews, planning tips, listeners questions, a pod person of the week and much, much more. Please com over and have a listen and let us know what you think.

Sorry for self promoting but no one on the thread has heard of us :sad1: :worried:

I love your podcast :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 It is one I picked up recently, I found you all through facebook. I highly recommend it to all!

There are a few others I would also suggest even if this is late anyway. MousePlanet's Mouse Station Pod Cast is a good one. Also DisneyDudes Podcasts are great and they don't technically make you fall asleep. I agree on LPP's tendancy to go long.

Hi,

I listen to:

- Inside the Magic
- WDW Radio
- WDW News Today
- WDW Today
- Disney Dudes
- Dis Unplugged
- Muppetcast
- Those Darn Cats

Wooo! Fellow Brits! I will sign up and give it a look. Thanks! :goodvibes

Be Our Guest
Disney Dudes
Those Darn Cats
DisneyBrit
WDW Today (How hot is Len Testa?????)

Those are all my favorites!

Have to add one more which is a video podcast called Restaurants, Recess, and Relaxation. Check it out.

Really?!
I would have guessed Matt to be the hottie. But I have never met them, so I don't know.

Met them all at Magic Meets the last two years. They're all adorable in their own ways. Len just has the hottest voice to me. I know..I'm a freak.

Met them all at Magic Meets the last two years. They're all adorable in their own ways. Len just has the hottest voice to me. I know..I'm a freak.

Hotties? Seriously?

Although Matt certainly is a cutie.

I just started listening to Magical Definitions to fill the gap and I really like it. They know a lot of the inside scoop on announcements before they happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter