Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

I'll add one more group..
Group J: Winter - various snowflakes

Thank you for getting my spots!!!! :)

I'll add one more group..
Group J: Winter - various snowflakes

Thank you for getting my spots!!!! :)

Okay! I will get you signed up!

LM3K I got you in all of your groups from D-L your first three groups have already been picked. You can have my Goffy spot in group A if you would like.

Okay! I will get you signed up!

LM3K I got you in all of your groups from D-L your first three groups have already been picked. You can have my Goffy spot in group A if you would like.

No worries...I knew there would probably be dups....I am fine! I'll check it out and see what I want to do. So, are you opening new groups since some of them can't go to 8 without having dups? (Like fab 5 or Pooh?)

Just went and looked...sorry I didn't to begin with...I am fine where I am. If I want to add anything, I will do so before the close of sign-ups. Thanks for getting me in!!

No worries...I knew there would probably be dups....I am fine! I'll check it out and see what I want to do. So, are you opening new groups since some of them can't go to 8 without having dups? (Like fab 5 or Pooh?)

I will consider opening an additional group for fab five and/or pooh and friends if they fill. This is my first time hostessing so I want to make sure to keep things manageable.
Stephanie

Stephanie:

WS group I... there are 6 members...so we make 12 clips for each country (2 for everyone of both of spots)....

In bagging..do you want us to bag each country separate so you will have 12 baggies or do you want us to bag both spots in one baggie so you only have 6 baggies total to deal with??
Just wanting to know as I want to start and hopefully finish these before fair week....

Am I making sense???
Thanks,
Nan

I will consider opening an additional group for fab five and/or pooh and friends if they fill. This is my first time hostessing so I want to make sure to keep things manageable.
Stephanie

No problem :) I am in good shape. Totally understand! You are doing awesome so far!

Stephanie:

WS group I... there are 6 members...so we make 12 clips for each country (2 for everyone of both of spots)....

In bagging..do you want us to bag each country separate so you will have 12 baggies or do you want us to bag both spots in one baggie so you only have 6 baggies total to deal with??
Just wanting to know as I want to start and hopefully finish these before fair week....

Am I making sense???
Thanks,
Nan

Nan- correct! Just like you said! :thumbsup2: Hmm.... Interesting thought about the bagging for world showcase. I think bagging both spots in one bag would be the easiest for me. So there are only 6 bags total rather than 12. I will edit that into the first post!

Nan- correct! Just like you said! :thumbsup2: Hmm.... Interesting thought about the bagging for world showcase. I think bagging both spots in one bag would be the easiest for me. So there are only 6 bags total rather than 12. I will edit that into the first post!

Great... having been away from swapping for a bit....wanted to make sure I wasn't losing it!!!! I will get to working on these this weekend, I need to figure out my new E2 today so things should go smoothly this weekend... already have my ideas.... :thumbsup2

Hi
I've never made these before and I'm trying to do new things this year so I thought I would try this.
May I please have the following if this works for you...

E~ride~ Jungle cruise
J~ Fall
M~ color~ pink
N~ outdoors~ would tropical flowers be ok? It could work for beach, Busch Gardens, different places.

Thanks!

Hi
I've never made these before and I'm trying to do new things this year so I thought I would try this.
May I please have the following if this works for you...

E~ride~ Jungle cruise
J~ Fall
M~ color~ pink
N~ outdoors~ would tropical flowers be ok? It could work for beach, Busch Gardens, different places.

Thanks!

I have never made them for a swap but I have made them on my own. Very easy and quick! I got you signed up. Thanks so much for joining!

Can you add me to:

A. Daisy (is this ok to include her in the fab 5?)

B. Aurora

I2. China and Outpost

and

K. Can I do something either dress up...purse or something like that or something princessy?

Please let me know your thoughts and I'll go from there! :thumbsup2

Can you add me to:

A. Daisy (is this ok to include her in the fab 5?)

B. Aurora

I2. China and Outpost

and

K. Can I do something either dress up...purse or something like that or something princessy?

Please let me know your thoughts and I'll go from there! :thumbsup2

Your group suggestions look perfect. I think it is great to add Daisy to the Fab 5 group and dress up/princessy stuff is perfect!
Stephanie

If you need someone to make a few more WS, I could add a few more to my list to do.

We might need a little help filling that second WS group! But don't feel like you have to sign up! There are still two more days to sign up. Some other disers might decide to join.
Stephanie

I'm working on my stuff right now ... how big should the embellishment be? are we talking an inch smaller, bigger? One more then how do you atttach it to a paper clip? do you use clue, dot it between cardstock

I'm working on my stuff right now ... how big should the embellishment be? are we talking an inch smaller, bigger? One more then how do you atttach it to a paper clip? do you use clue, dot it between cardstock

I would say the embellishments ca be any size you would like them to be. As small as a button or as big as a sticker. It's really up to you! Just Use your best judgement. Anything goes. As for attaching, I usually sandwich the paper clip in between two pieces of card stock! I typically use a glue dot or a dab of glue to attach. Hope this helps!

Stephanie

If you have a cricut, I was going to use the shadow or blackout feature and sandwich it between the clip and the top layer of my design.. (make sense?)..

I have seen swappers use brads to attach the flowers....

I will start mine this weekend...but right now I'm trying to learn how to use my E2.. it's all touch screen.. oh my word... it seems like 500 steps before you can cut! :faint: (I know it will get easier with time).

Thanks ladies! wish paper clips are better, the polish ones or the anti slip ones? I had no ides there was such a thing as polish ones. I'm thinking those will slide right out of the scrapbook page.

Thanks ladies! wish paper clips are better, the polish ones or the anti slip ones? I had no ides there was such a thing as polish ones. I'm thinking those will slide right out of the scrapbook page.

I totally had no idea there was such a thing either! :confused3: The paper clips I bought were just jumbo silver ones. I guess whichever ones you would like to use are fine... As long as they are not plastic coated.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest