Altered Paperclip swap- COMPLETE

Thanks for checking your groups ladies! This being my first swap I need all the extra eyes looking over things that I can get! :lmao: :rolleyes2

Thanks for that Lisa! I guess I just went down the line last night and wrote the number of participants in each group. I just counted and went..... I will change that now.

you're welcome....no worries I've counted wrong before too :upsidedow

hope to get started on these over the weekend!

Sorry, I haven't been around the last two days. We have family in town and have been out and about. Please verify your groups and post to let me know they look good! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Stephanie

I sent my info the other day...but hadn't verified my groups..
My groups are good.. hope to have them done next weekend.. last weekend fell apart with dorm shopping and this week is fair week so we will be running like mad...
Got my ideas and plans already in the works!

I just finished up my groups :thumbsup2 so happy too, I only used scraps of paper, did not cut a single new piece of paper and had everything on hand :cool1:

Group E - MK The Laugh Floor/Monsters

P1110890.jpg

Group F - DHS TSM

P1110889.jpg

Group G - AK Nemo Show, each set is different

P1110888.jpg

Group H - Epcot - The Seas

P1110891.jpg

Group I - Epcot - W/S Italy and Amer Adv

P1110892.jpg

Group J - Holiday's Rudolph

P1110893.jpg

Stephanie, if you will be ready I'd like to get these mailed off to you before we leave town on 8/2.

Great job Lisa...

Seeing these makes me more comfortable in the designs I made.... having not done these before I was a little on edge..but I believe my designs will work now!! :)

Great job Lisa...

Seeing these makes me more comfortable in the designs I made.... having not done these before I was a little on edge..but I believe my designs will work now!! :)

thanks Nan!

as if, why would you feel uncomfortable, you do great work!

Luv those Lisa! I hope to use mainly scraps on these, too. My scrap piles are beginning to get out of control, and I'm on a mission to find good homes for those little bits and pieces!

What cute pieces Lisa. Love the reindeer!

My groups are good, thanks for your info and I will be sending mine along shortly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter