ALOHA! The Polynesian Resort Information Thread: Summer 2011 Edition!

They are clear glass tiki guy smile on one side frown on other. I haven't figured out how to post pics on my iPad yet.

The Mai tai is pretty good Bacardi premixed so not too strong for a Tuesday night.

Wow nice view what building was that.

Might want to hold on to those glasses. I haven't seen any for sale.

That was the Hawaii building. Heaven.

Boards have all but stopped.. How about a pic of your last room view at the poly?? popcorn::
Everyone takes a photo of their room view!! Let's see!!

DSC00581.jpg

want the same room
DSC00613.jpg

popcorn::

Very beautiful I can only ask what kind of camera that was? The castle looked soo close.

Very beautiful I can only ask what kind of camera that was? The castle looked soo close.

The strange thing is I could swear the castle moves.. Yep I said it! It seems as if sometimes the castle is closer.. Then sometimes it's further!! Anyone else wanna back me up on that one!
That was my DD Sony waterproof camera..

I have the exact camera and equipment as you, and love it!! I did a photoshoot of my DD17 and DD14 with the d5100. Yall wanna see?

my DD17 photoshoot.

The strange thing is I could swear the castle moves.. Yep I said it! It seems as if sometimes the castle is closer.. Then sometimes it's further!! Anyone else wanna back me up on that one!
That was my DD Sony waterproof camera..

I have the exact camera and equipment as you, and love it!! I did a photoshoot of my DD17 and DD14 with the d5100. Yall wanna see?

my DD17 photoshoot.

Very nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter