Almost finished PS's - how do they look?

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
Okay I'm almost finished my PS's. How do they look to you?

Tuesday July 20 (early arrival since we are driving over from HRH)

Breakfast - CRT
Dinner - Chef Mickey's

Wednesday July 21

Breakfast - 1900 Park Fare
Lunch - Sci-Fi
Dinner - 50's Prime Time Car

Thursday July 22

Breakfast - PSB in Epcot
Lunch- Rose and & Crown
Diner - Alfredo's (Italy - I think that's the name)

Friday July 23

Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Wonderland Tea Party in afternoon for two girls (7 and 5)
Dinner - O'Hana's

Still have to make tomorrow

Pirate Cruise (for all two girls and DS age 4)
Dinner - Cinderella's Gala Feast

and something for last day (Sunday July 25) We'll probably do EE in MK and maybe lunch at LTT.

We're staying at GF so hoping timing will be okay since we booked all breakfast's first seating. Another question - on the first day we have to activate our APs. We were told the monorail will be running GF - MK at 7:00. Does anyone know what time Guest services opens? Also we need to get a birthday pin for 7 year old DD (whole trip is a birthday surprise) will we be able to get it before 8:05 CRT reservation. In case we can't I ordered her a create your own t-shirt from Disney store that says Birthday princess (trying to cover all bases). Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Well to be honest all but one I don't like.Most have had better experience than I have at it.So I will not mention it in this post.You have got some great meals ahead of you,enjoy and have a magical trip.::yes:: :wave2: :goodvibes :jumping3:

Sounds great! I see a lot of princesses in your future. ;)
The only thing I would change for myself is I would skip lunch on Thursday. I know we(DH & myself) tend to really eat a lot(actually, too much) at those All You Can Eat Meals. So after having that for breakfast, I wouldnt be too hungry for the rest of the day. Knowing how much I like Italian food I would want to be hungry for dinner at Alfredos. But if you dont intend on really eating tons at breakfast, then definitely keep your lunch as you have it.
We have 1 more day of making PSs too. Isnt it exciting???

I do agree with CamColt about Thursday though - that's quite a bit of food in one day. When we do the big character breakfasts (which we love!) and want to have a nice dinner, we usually do counter service or just a quick snack for lunch.

I think lunch at LTT would be a good choice for lunch on your last day.

We love the food at Disney, and planning meals is a priority for us, BUT I think you have way too many sit-down meals planned. We are pretty big eaters, and the only time we've ever done lunch and dinner sit-downs in one day, even my dh didn't finish his food. When we've done a big breakfast, we've either skipped lunch, had a snack or did a small counter service meal. I would omit the lunch reservations on Wednesday and Thursday for sure. Also, leave room for snacks. They are everywhere and your children are sure to find many of them appealing.

The breakfasts would not be a priority for my family, but I'm guessing they are for yours. I would just make sure they are all as early as possible so you can take advantage of the morning park hours. We've been at Disney that week the past two years and it's been hot and rained a lot late in the day.

Since you're getting APs, you may be Disney regulars who know that lots of meals fit into YOUR touring plans. If so, ignore my advice.:D

Yes, there are a lot of sit down meals. I find the kids relax more that way and if there are characters are something different (like Sci-Fi) they don't feel they have to rush to get back to the parks. Sometimes they'll share meals or I'll just order appetizers. I wouldn't normally do all three meals at Epcot, but the little princesses are dying to try PSB (have only been to CRT) and DH wants to try Rose & Crown and Alfredo's. We'll probably do light lunch or split lunch there.

Next year we have a two week trip planned so we'll be better able to space them out but this year we're doing US/IOA first so we only have 5 nights at WDW. My kids would want to go to Sci-fi just for the drinks, and DH and I are dying to try 50's Prime Time Care. So we'll just go by how hungry we are and order accordingly. Thanks for the tips though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter