All of the MagicBands.

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
OK, I just wanted to show off my MagicBands. I plan to get all of the custom ones they ever make if possible. :)

side1.png

side2.png

Thanks for sharing.

So, what's the point of these special bands? Just collectors items? They can't be linked to you account, can they?

Thanks for sharing.

So, what's the point of these special bands? Just collectors items? They can't be linked to you account, can they?

The Star Wars and Frozen bands are all linked to my account (I bought them in person). The others cannot be linked because they were linked to someone else and I got the band from them.

They are mainly just cool items to wear that look neat but...

The Star Wars bands are the only bands that do something special: At FP+ locations in Hollywood Studios, the Darth Vader band turns the Mickey circle red, and the Yoda turns the Mickey circle green, and both play special sounds related to their characters at the FP+ touch point.

Ethan

That 7DMT one is cool! I haven't seen that one. The other grey one as well:confused3 Very cool. Nice collection! Do you know how long they will be selling the Frozen/7DMT ones?

That 7DMT one is cool! I haven't seen that one. The other grey one as well:confused3 Very cool. Nice collection! Do you know how long they will be selling the Frozen/7DMT ones?

The Frozen ones will continue to be sold as long as Frozen Summer event is going. They are not "limited edition". I have heard that they may even sell them beyond that into the fall.

The 7DMT band has never been available to buy and was given away to press at the press preview event for the ride. They are each personalized with the press person's name on the inside of the band.

The E-ticket band is the same thing... It was given away at a local business conference and was never for sale. It's also personalized and comes in a special E-ticket themed box.

Ethan

I hope they offer lots of different styles. I would be willing to pay a pretty solid amount of money for one that really appealed to me!

I hope they offer lots of different styles. I would be willing to pay a pretty solid amount of money for one that really appealed to me!

Me too! I hope they keep making them.

I would love to see a yellow C3PO and a blue R2-D2 next year at Star Wars Weekends 2015.

New MagicBand just announced:

For the Food & Wine Festival 2014, there will be a themed MagicBand. At this time I am unsure if the band will be available for purchase by normal guests, but it IS included as a gift in the new Premium Package being offered for the event at $199/person. More info soon as the festival draws closer.

See this for more details: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...enjoy-epcot-international-food-wine-festival/

Ethan

My DD is going to love that Elsa one. I just wish they gave the option to select and buy it when customizing the Magic Band instead of waiting until we got there and waiting for them to 'activate' it.

My DD is going to love that Elsa one. I just wish they gave the option to select and buy it when customizing the Magic Band instead of waiting until we got there and waiting for them to 'activate' it.

Yeah that would be nice. We'll see if they do that in the future.

Where are the Elsa ones sold? We're skipping DHS this year and only doing MK and Epcot. Thanks!

I believe they're sold at the DHS Frozen Trading Post.

This is correct. They aren't sold anywhere else. BUT I have heard that when Frozen Summer goes away, they may still sell the bands, but who knows where or if that's true.... we'll see.

Why not just make your own Frozen band with nail polish, acrylic paint, or temporary tattoos?

They are fabulous. I'm jealous!
If there are any Star Wars MBs left for sale at DHS next weekend, I will be buying one :darth::yoda:

I will be able to see the Frozen ones in person for myself next week pixiedust:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest