All NEW BC Marketplace Thread: 2014 Update!

pixarmom

DIS Veteran
For all those BC fans, and guests considering a BC stay, here's what the BC Marketplace offers! I took most of these photos in October of 2012, with a few from 2011. If you need additional detail, please let me know and I can zoom in on any of them on iphoto.

Please add your own photos and info!

Thanks to natebenma for the August 2014 Update - See Post 55!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=52244221&postcount=55

DSCN8614_zps39fee290.jpg

Quick Service Area

DSCN8590_zpsca5a90a4.jpg

DSCN8587_zps7c8834e9.jpg

DSCN8560_zps9d15d629.jpg

DSCN8559_zpsbc71f051.jpg

DSCN8629_zpsd190daf2.jpg

d30bd7a8.jpg

(Note: The CS area looks the same, but the photo above includes the old menu and old menu items.)

DSCN8628_zpsf69fc080.jpg

DSCN8594_zps219b5300.jpg

ed58c80c.jpg

A Small Sample of the Merchandise

DSCN8617_zps6c069192.jpg

DSCN8616_zps22ed7a9d.jpg

DSCN8615_zps8a4a0bfe.jpg

DSCN8618_zps7cca51ff.jpg

DSCN8621_zpsc3e57c1f.jpg

DSCN8622_zpsa6a05ab2.jpg

DSCN8623_zpsdb0cbe9a.jpg

DSCN8624_zps4a837ca7.jpg

Seating (Early Morning Version!)

DSCN8600_zps9027325d.jpg

(Additional seating on opposite side of the entrance!)

DSCN8607_zpsa5eaf441.jpg

DSCN8605_zps376e95ff.jpg

DSCN8606_zps2a628f3f.jpg

DSCN8597_zps9bc54c0d.jpg

DSCN8596_zps03ba23a3.jpg

And one daytime seating photo:

1d667d92.jpg

Self-Serve Beverage Station

DSCN8588_zpsb0634834.jpg

DSCN8589_zps6c159b01.jpg

DSCN8595_zps0689e5e8.jpg

Nice pics. Any BC specific merchandise? Like the new menus with expanded breakfast. Sad Solarium has been taken over by gym. It was such a nice seating area.

Thanks Mickeynut! Some are fuzzy, so let me know if you have any questions!

Nice pics. Any BC specific merchandise? Like the new menus with expanded breakfast. Sad Solarium has been taken over by gym. It was such a nice seating area.

Hi Sue! If the Solarium is back to normal by January, I'll stop by and take some photos of the seating then!

Yes, they did have a few BC specific items on the right when you enter the Marketplace. The selection shrank since our last visit in April. Maybe that's because they needed to make some room for the Halloween merchandise? Not sure, but I did see a couple shirts, some magnets (which I planned to buy, but forgot!) and I think a few keychains.

Thanks Mickeynut! Some are fuzzy, so let me know if you have any questions!

They all look great to me :goodvibes. I especially liked seeing the scrambled egg platter added to the Marketplace menu. We are staying a few nights at YC next summer and while we'll do Cape May on our check out day, it will probably be CS the other 2 mornings and that scrambled egg platter will make my DH and 2 DSs happy :thumbsup2.

Thanks for the great pictures.

i have been to the BC before and have seen the Marketplace but this just makes me want to be there right now! I think the BC has one of the best gift shops!! They really did a great job when they renovated it.

Just one question - do they serve lattes/cappuccinos all day? Or is that just for breakfast time??

Thanks again!!

-FantasiaMagic pixiedust:

FANTASTIC pictures, very helpful. Thank you so much, pixarmom!!
Nice to see there are still so many great food options. We are looking forward to staying again at the BC next Jan, and what a nice thing to know that there's still good food right there when we need it!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

We were there in August and missed having gelato! Now where do we go to get some?

Pixarmom - great job as usual.

When we were there in July I got the BC windbreaker (and just love it!) and the BC magnet. Every time I look at the frig and see that magnet it just makes me smile!

Can't wait to try the breakfast platter - now if they would only get some mickey waffles everything would be perfect!

Thanks for doing this!!! This is so helpful to everyone with an upcoming stay at the resort, newbies and veterans alike!

I am still playing catchup from this past week, but when I get a chance I will link the previous Marketplace thread to these pictures.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Dee

Here is some additional info about the Beach Club Marketplace offerings:

Review of the Beach Club Marketplace from the The Disney Food Blog
Lots of information about ingredients in the baked good and links to resources within Disney for families with food allergies or special dietary needs.

Pixarmom! Thank you so much for posting this update! Very nice pictures. :) Is the self service drinks area around kid height or higher? Silly question but in the chair I'm about the height of my six year old- which he gets a kick out of. Sometimes tricksy to reach things though. ;) The outdoor dining area looks well kept and very nice. Did you eat outdoors at all? Again, thank you for sharing with all of us! *smiles*. ~Rebecca

Breakfast Platter

BreakfastPlatteriluvpluto27.jpg

Thanks for the picture, iluvpluto27!!!

Iced Tea Dispenser:

pictures by Hunclemarco

Oooh, aaaah! Awesome pictures and information. Thanks for doing a bang up job (as usual!) Pixarmom :worship: :cool1: :hug: :love2:

~NM

Does anyone know if a child on the DP can order an adult breakfast sandwich...seems strange that the child's sandwich has egg, tomato, and cheese when the adult has bacon, and (thankfully), no tomato? I know there is not really a differential in CS credits (adult vs kid) on the receipts...:confused3
Mickey waffles would make my life so much easier!!

suetoo said:
Does anyone know if a child on the DP can order an adult breakfast sandwich...seems strange that the child's sandwich has egg, tomato, and cheese when the adult has bacon, and (thankfully), no tomato? I know there is not really a differential in CS credits (adult vs kid) on the receipts...:confused3
Mickey waffles would make my life so much easier!!

Just bumping! Anyone??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter