All Loops Open?

marx

DVC Home: AKV
I have a reservation beginning next week in a full hookup site, but might change the reservation to a preferred or premium. Before doing so, I was just wondering if the campground was fully open or are some loops closed?

proudmomof4

DIS Veteran
Not all loops are open. I have read that the only full hookup loop that is open is 2100. Of course that could change at any time.

I saw a video from a couple with a youtube channel (RoadTrippin) and they went through all 3 of the preferred loops. 100 was most crowded, 200 and 300 each only had a few occupied sites at the time they rode through. They also rode through some of the other loops but I didn't have time to watch the whole video, work got in the way.

marx

I've been looking at site pics and decided to change from the full hookup to premium. I called and was told that 3 of the premium loops are currently open: 500, 700 & 1100.

Stork

Mouseketeer
I've been looking at site pics and decided to change from the full hookup to premium. I called and was told that 3 of the premium loops are currently open: 500, 700 & 1100.
Which did you get? We're kind of partial to the P-Meadows loop due to proximity to Meadows Trading Post, Pool, and Chip & Dales. Which ever you selected, you'll be happy just to be there! Just remember to bring lots of 💰!

marx

Which did you get? We're kind of partial to the P-Meadows loop due to proximity to Meadows Trading Post, Pool, and Chip & Dales. Which ever you selected, you'll be happy just to be there! Just remember to bring lots of 💰!
We don't check in until next Sunday. Our last stay in Fort Wilderness was in a cabin 20 years ago - this time we're renting a trailer.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.