AKV Value & Club Level

lorie13

Mouseketeer
Can you or can you not do a room request for a Savanna View?
I have now heard yes you can and no you can not from MS.

MS will probably take the request. It is probably fruitless, because the assignors will ignore and frankly cannot do anything with the request. On Club Level, you get the unit vacated the morning of your check in.

Yeah they said with value it’s just random. Some have great views, other have parking lots.

Many years ago DVC actually issued a rule as to value that location requests cannot be made (but you can still make other requests such as a desire for dedicated studio, which if granted assures you will not have parking lot view since there are no dedicated studios with that view).

I have never seen any specifically issued similar rule for club level although I have seen mention of members being told by MS that location requests cannot be made, and others mentioning that MS accepted their location requests.

Many years ago DVC actually issued a rule as to value that location requests cannot be made (but you can still make other requests such as a desire for dedicated studio, which if granted assures you will not have parking lot view since there are no dedicated studios with that view).

I have never seen any specifically issued similar rule for club level although I have seen mention of members being told by MS that location requests cannot be made, and others mentioning that MS accepted their location requests.
What is a “dedicated studio”?

Do you mean one that is not connected to a 1 bedroom via door? That makes sense.

Agree it will make feel better BUT it will not be honored or help.
Both cat are very small amount if rooms.
Normally a room or two available each morning.

I did a room request for value two bedroom via touring plans for an even numbered, as those are savannah views-and got it. Might have been a coincidence but we were happy.

I've done a request via TP for value room as well, and got the savanna view as requested so worth a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter