Airmiles website hotels

40ariel

Mouseketeer
The airmiles website booking hotels using dream miles is now showing only Best Western hotels as options. In the past I have seen Hilton and Marriott hotels on there. Has anyone seen this before? There is a message that says:
"Due to issues with our supplier, Collectors looking to use Dream Miles towards hotel bookings will see a reduced availability.
We appreciate your patience while we work towards a resolution."

I was hoping to book a couple of nights on our trip using airmiles to bring the cost down and I am hoping that Hilton and Marriott will continue to be options. Thanks!

WOW! That is extremely odd, brand new and perplexing all at the same time. I can't say that I've seen this before and I was looking at hotels on Thursday!! This does not sound good to me, looks like all of the other hotel chains are rethinking the return of their participation in the Airmiles programme and that make me sad :(

Can't offer any suggestions other than to do as they recommend and wait to see if they pop back up.

I just checked and I saw Holiday Inn, Best Western, Hampton Inn and Homewood. I think the glitch (as they call it) is likely to be temporary.

Well, I am not sure what is going on because all I can see are Best Western hotels.

I just saw this message on the booking page:

Please note that we are currently experiencing a system glitch that may result in limited availability for the nights you are looking to book. We apologize for the inconvenience as we work to correct this for you. During this time you can continue to browse and book the available options. If you can’t find what you’re looking for continue to check back shortly for updates. Thank you for your patience while we work through this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter