Airmiles Shop the Block 2018 - BONUS MILES POSTING NOW

K I don't know that I understand what I am ordering on Miss Fresh, is there not a way to just order one box? When I prepped my order it seemed to say I was going to get the order every week? I am sure I was doing something wrong, just checking to see what other people's experience was and the cost? thanks.

K I don't know that I understand what I am ordering on Miss Fresh, is there not a way to just order one box? When I prepped my order it seemed to say I was going to get the order every week? I am sure I was doing something wrong, just checking to see what other people's experience was and the cost? thanks.

It seems that Miss Fresh has a minimum order of 3 boxes for 2 portions each (total of 6 portions). I was thinking about trying it but I don’t think it’s so environmentally friendly with all the packaging.

Last edited:
Hi Hon
My youngest son just got back from his trip to India and was over visiting tonight. When I told him I bought 25 $1.00 Amazon gift cards the look on his face was priceless,,he turns and looks at his brother and says "I told you we needed to do an airmiles intervention last month and instead you are helping her to make 25 online transactions"!
He doesn't complain when I get him great Onyx freebies though.
Hugs Hon

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

With Miss Fresh's last 500 air mile promotion I ordered just one box. It had 3 receipes/meals and was for 2 people. I paid $60 something for it. I don't remember how, so I feel like I'll be stumbling through this again as I'm placing another order under my husband's air miles card, but there was an option to postpone the other shipments. I postponed them and then cancelled after the box arrived. Only one box was needed to fulfil the requirements. I have not looked at the website yet but I don't believe you have to order more than one box to fulfil the requirements. I plan on ordering just one box again but this time 2 receipes/meals for 4 people.

I just checked out the FAQ's for MissFresh. It says "You must order at least one box". "The minimum you can order in a meal box is either 3 meals and 2 portions or 2 meals and 4 portions". I did the first (3 meals/2 portions) last time. This time I'm doing the 2 meals/4 portions.

Their FAQs have very detailed instructions on how to skip weeks and how to cancel subscriptions.

Just back from picking up the cake at Metro. Ordered it online using fresh2go because I wanted to use the "catering menu" coupon for Metro. Got the cake (looks lovely) went to the cash. Explain that I want to use the coupon PLU?? etc. She scans the cake and it comes up as $26.99-3.00 (two lines). All my paperwork says the cake is $25.99. I explain I need the cake to be $25.99 not $23.99. Turns out the cake is on sale this week. I explain I don't want the sale price I want the price I agreed to when I ordered the cake. She has to call (line now forming behind me at the cash). Supervisor comes down explains the situation again. He says just add $2 (bakery) to the order. She enters the PLU code and the 50AM show on the receipt.

As I'm reviewing the receipt, I got the 50 AM and there is a line at the very top of the receipt saying Bonus Offer but no PLU code shows on the receipt. I believe all is good with the offer we'll have to wait and see what others report on their receipt after they pick up goods tomorrow. I'm keeping all my emails re the order just in case.

I get the distinct feeling nothing with this promotion is going to be straight forward and easy.

I have LCBO and shell done - LCBO posted already, and my Shell reciept shows “shop the block” 5am, so I think I am good there. Waiting for Friday for airmilesshop and children’s place to get Christmas shopping done on Black Friday! Also will do Sobeys and Rexall when the time comes, and then I have to decide on one more.

Oh right, if my BMO MasterCard shows up this week I will do the brilliant 25 $1 purchases! I like having a plan to complete this and without using he easy HBC conversion and Samsung pay setup that I can save for a future promo.

Just back from picking up the cake at Metro. Ordered it online using fresh2go because I wanted to use the "catering menu" coupon for Metro. Got the cake (looks lovely) went to the cash. Explain that I want to use the coupon PLU?? etc. She scans the cake and it comes up as $26.99-3.00 (two lines). All my paperwork says the cake is $25.99. I explain I need the cake to be $25.99 not $23.99. Turns out the cake is on sale this week. I explain I don't want the sale price I want the price I agreed to when I ordered the cake. She has to call (line now forming behind me at the cash). Supervisor comes down explains the situation again. He says just add $2 (bakery) to the order. She enters the PLU code and the 50AM show on the receipt.

As I'm reviewing the receipt, I got the 50 AM and there is a line at the very top of the receipt saying Bonus Offer but no PLU code shows on the receipt. I believe all is good with the offer we'll have to wait and see what others report on their receipt after they pick up goods tomorrow. I'm keeping all my emails re the order just in case.

I get the distinct feeling nothing with this promotion is going to be straight forward and easy.

Thanks for the update! I pick up my lasagna tomorrow evening from Metro and will report back what shows up on the receipt.

Stopped at Sobeys, didn't spend $100 but the pasta that was on sale for 99 cents had 5 AM each! Kiddo loves his pasta so that was a good buy. Also stopped at Shell but paid at the pump and though I opted in it isn't showing on the receipt. Not too worried as I have two more fill ups to do this month and I'll pay inside instead. I did pick up two of the booklets. Plan to stop at Global petfood on Monday or Tuesday. Going ok so far. Hoping I'll be able to do all of them!

I want to do the MissFresh but I normally only spend $75 - 80 a week in groceries and I think that's almost the cost of one box. Which obviously isn't everything we need for a week. However it might be fun to try some new recipes. Maybe closer to the end of the promo, which is closer to Christmas and when we tend to get extra busy.

Has anyone else opted in and paid at the pump for Shell? I just filled up this morning, and got 10 bonus miles. Not the 5 miles for STB. I think the next time I fill up, I'm going inside to pay and have them scan the coupon just to be safe. Was in too much of a rush this morning chauffeuring my kids around.

Has anyone else opted in and paid at the pump for Shell? I just filled up this morning, and got 10 bonus miles. Not the 5 miles for STB. I think the next time I fill up, I'm going inside to pay and have them scan the coupon just to be safe. Was in too much of a rush this morning chauffeuring my kids around.

I always go in and physically hand a coupon it feels safer to me lol

Question about airmileshops - do chapters/indigo gift cards usually get you air miles? The fine print for the shop the block promo says “offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles in gift card purchases.” I would like to purchase 5 $20 gift cards, but only if it counts for shop the block! Thanks!

912E7409-6B9D-421A-8728-6619DF78E5B7.png

Question about airmileshops - do chapters/indigo gift cards usually get you air miles? The fine print for the shop the block promo says “offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles in gift card purchases.” I would like to purchase 5 $20 gift cards, but only if it counts for shop the block! Thanks!

View attachment 365895
Yes, Indigo is one of the only stores that gives miles for gift card purchases. I used it as my final offer on one card during the online promo, ordered an e-card and the miles posted and it counted no problem! If i had any need for $100 of product from them i'd use one card to buy them and the other to use them and tick off an offer for both cards :P

Ok
three left to do
Rexall Mon Nov 19th X2
Sobeys Mon Dec 3rd X1
Metro Thursday Dec 20th X2
:moped::moped::moped: moving along...........................................
unless something new gets posted to the airmiles website...............................:magnify:

Hugs
Mel

Ok just organizing myself...................
new game plan:dogdance: I don't have to cook dinner!!
Metro Sunday Nov 18th Fresh to go X1 (sons card)
Rexall Mon Nov 19th X2
Sobeys Mon Dec 3rd X2 $100.00 dollar shops,,no big shops between now and then.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Drives me crazy that LCBO is not an actual coupon - can anyone help me remember what I need to do (or how I know what to buy) to get the promotion without having a coupon?

Drives me crazy that LCBO is not an actual coupon - can anyone help me remember what I need to do (or how I know what to buy) to get the promotion without having a coupon?

Hi Hon
Go to Shop The Block site
https://shoptheblock.ca/en/home

Go to pink button see all partners

https://shoptheblock.ca/en/partner_offers

Click on LCBO
there should be 16 products to choose from

When you click on each product "How To Use" you will be taken to the LCBO web site and can view the product and price range.
Hope that helps.
Just remember to have your airmiles card scanned when you purchase.
My buy posted the day after I made the shop on the airmiles site.
Maybe load the airmiles shop the block to your phone when shopping.

Example

prod_4212E.jpg
buy 1 Jacob's Creek Moscato
1.500 ml.
#406843*
Nov 15-Dec 1 2018
$23.95
12 airmiles

there are cheaper bottles than this one.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi Hon
Go to Shop The Block site
https://shoptheblock.ca/en/home

Go to pink button see all partners

Click on LCBO
there should be 16 products to choose from

When you click on each product "How To Use" you will be taken to the LCBO web site and can view the product and price range.
Hope that helps

Example

prod_4212E.jpg
buy 1 Jacob's Creek Moscato
1.500 ml.
#406843*
Nov 15-Dec 1 2018
$23.95
12 airmiles

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter