Ain't Nobody Got Time For That, Well We Got Time To Eat -Sci Fi! - 12/30

The Sunshine Seasons Food Fair

We headed into an almost empty Seasons first thing in the morning.

I took a look around the bakery case

Both Josh and I chose to enjoy the egg pork focaccia with potatoes

These were AMAZING. Seriously amazing. It was not the typical Disney breakfast. The meats, cheese and egg were perfectly balanced. The bread was nice and crunch on the outside and held the sandwich together really well.
The potatoes were perfectly seasoned, and one plate was more than enough for one of us. There is no description on Allears, and my receipt doesn’t have prices. Sorry!

With mine I got an iced mocha.

Perfect for a hot morning. Very refreshing, and extra caffeine!

The two of us shared a banana. Again expensive, however I got my serving of fruit!

This was the perfect breakfast. I hope that this is on the menu every time we go!

The Sunshine Seasons Food Fair

We headed into an almost empty Seasons first thing in the morning.

I took a look around the bakery case

Both Josh and I chose to enjoy the egg pork focaccia with potatoes

These were AMAZING. Seriously amazing. It was not the typical Disney breakfast. The meats, cheese and egg were perfectly balanced. The bread was nice and crunch on the outside and held the sandwich together really well.
The potatoes were perfectly seasoned, and one plate was more than enough for one of us. There is no description on Allears, and my receipt doesn’t have prices. Sorry!

With mine I got an iced mocha.

Perfect for a hot morning. Very refreshing, and extra caffeine!

The two of us shared a banana. Again expensive, however I got my serving of fruit!

This was the perfect breakfast. I hope that this is on the menu every time we go!

I thought for sure you had a breakfast full of sugary goodness :rotfl: I never knew sunshine seasons served breakfast. We went for lunch one day but they were swamped and wasn't worth the wait. Perhaps in September we'll grab some breakfast and then jump on soarin'!! I'm off to allears to checkout the menu for sunshine seasons!

What a wonderful dining review!

I'm two weeks out, and I was excited to see that you stopped at many of the places that we have ADRs. I can't wait to read more!

I thought for sure you had a breakfast full of sugary goodness :rotfl: I never knew sunshine seasons served breakfast. We went for lunch one day but they were swamped and wasn't worth the wait. Perhaps in September we'll grab some breakfast and then jump on soarin'!! I'm off to allears to checkout the menu for sunshine seasons!

You should add this to your list for sure. It's really good!

What a wonderful dining review!

I'm two weeks out, and I was excited to see that you stopped at many of the places that we have ADRs. I can't wait to read more!

Glad you are joining in! I used other people's reviews to see what I wanted, so it's fun!

The Cottage – Flower and Garden Booth

This was not only our first stop, but one of our favorite! It was already past noon, and I was starving, so Josh and I each got something to nibble!

The chef and his assistant were night enough to pose for a photo!

Our first snack was Baked Goat Brie with kumquat chutney

This was tasty. However the chutney was a little strong for me.

Our second treat was a Potato, Chive and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare and Sour Cream.

This was the winner. I am not a fish eater, and the salmon was good. The sour cream gave it plenty of moisture, and the biscuit was very yummy with all of the seasonings.

We used a snack credit for each of these, and our tummies were happy for it!

A whoppie pie huh? I was surprised to see that on the sign.

I'm surprised to hear that the food at the carts in Epcot were so good... I just think it all looks and sounds really gross.

Really enjoying your reviews. Those F & G choices look delicious. I'm so sad the food booths will be gone before we arrive in a couple of weeks. Glad you got to enjoy them though! :)

A whoppie pie huh? I was surprised to see that on the sign.

I'm surprised to hear that the food at the carts in Epcot were so good... I just think it all looks and sounds really gross.

I was surprised, some of it that I thought was going to be gross (like the biscuit with the salmon) was really really good!

Really enjoying your reviews. Those F & G choices look delicious. I'm so sad the food booths will be gone before we arrive in a couple of weeks. Glad you got to enjoy them though! :)

I am so glad you are enjoying! And thank you for commenting I kinda feel like I am talking to myself sometimes :lmao:

L’Orangerie – Flower and Garden Booth

I made it over the bridge before I decided that I wanted another snack.

I had decided that I wanted to try pate for the first time! This came with crispy bread and cherry compote.

At first we went to the gazebo where Sleeping Beauty meets, but we were kicked out by a nasty Photopass person (she didn’t come greet for another half hour)

So I enjoyed my snack (in the blazing sun) on this bench.

Now that I am done complaining… This was good but VERY VERY VERY rich. Josh and I both enjoyed it, but I don’t think there is any way I could have eaten that whole thing by myself. I also don’t know that I would ever order it, but if it were at a social function I might try it again…

You take amazing pictures! I'm glad people are willing to put in the time to do these trip reports because this is how I decide what to eat when I'm at WDW as well! I'm hoping for a trip the last week of Oct and the first week of Nov (possibly a Halloween party and a Christmas party!)

Great reviews! They're making me super excited for my trip. I think CHH is quickly becoming a must-do. That shrimp looks delicious!

Great reviews, the offerings at the F&G booths look so good! We'll be there during F&W (again) but I'd really love to go for the F&G festival one time. It all looks so pretty and with the addition of the food booths, it's just one more reason to go! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to more! popcorn::

You take amazing pictures! I'm glad people are willing to put in the time to do these trip reports because this is how I decide what to eat when I'm at WDW as well! I'm hoping for a trip the last week of Oct and the first week of Nov (possibly a Halloween party and a Christmas party!)

I am so glad you are enjoying the photos! I have been blogging about food I make so some of my fellow bloggers have given me some really great tips. I would love to hit both parties someday! That is amazing!

Great reviews! They're making me super excited for my trip. I think CHH is quickly becoming a must-do. That shrimp looks delicious!

It was a good meal! I am glad you are getting excited!

Great reviews, the offerings at the F&G booths look so good! We'll be there during F&W (again) but I'd really love to go for the F&G festival one time. It all looks so pretty and with the addition of the food booths, it's just one more reason to go! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to more! popcorn::

Thank you! I want to do Food and Wine someday, I just worry about the heat! You should really consider doing the Flower and Garden festival, it is fantastic!

Gonna be honest here, but what's Pâté?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It's cooked and ground meat and fat (normally the liver) ground into a paste.

Jardin De Fiestas – Flower and Garden Booth

By this time it was VERY HOT. I needed something refreshing, and the little wrist card I had purchased was begging to be used!

I chose the Rosita Margarita

At 8.50 this wasn’t breaking the banks, but it sure was strong!

This drink was very very tasty. I love margaritas and this was not a disappointment. I swear you could taste the rose in it, it was neat! However it did kinda kick my butt with our light lunch and the heat!

Aloha Island

Neither Josh nor I had ever had a Dole Whip, so we knew this trip we needed to change that! We stood in line for quite a while to get this, and were not disappointed! We share a vanilla pineapple swirl.

[UR

I'm tempted to lick the screen!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter