Ahhh! The scariest thing just happened to me!!

bouncytigger22

<font color=purple>Team Jacob!<br><marquee><font c
O.K. well in illinois, there were tornadoes, not by us, but super close. Well, we were OUTSIDE for my softball game, and all of a sudden we hear the sirens go off! My friend starts crying, and we had to go by the brick building. Then, it finally stopped, and luckily my mom was coming up for my game, so she was on her way, and I was soooo scared!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Wow. That had to be crazy. Did you guys get any damage?

Oh gosh! That's insane, I'm sorry that happened. At least no one got hurt! :hug:

No, cuz it got canceled. the warning. It's like really light out now!

Ha I'd freak out if I was outside and the sirens went off. Actually, I've been outside when the sirens have gone off. And yes, I did freak out.

Glad you're ok.

I can relate. I was in the middle of hurricanes Jeanne, and all them and lost power for two weeks not knowing what was going on outside. Even though we could hear some damage from time to time.

Ahh, I feel your pain! I am in tornado alley also (oklahoma) we get some bad ones here, but not many to report so far. The worst is in the middle of the night when you just happen to wake up to it. We had to go down to our storm shelter for the whole night. The other worst time for one is when you are at school. OMG we were all like crying and couldn't get any cellphone reception. We only got trees uprooted and some cars flipped over, but still. It is terrifing to sit against ugly walls with your head between your knees.

I can relate. I was in the middle of hurricanes Jeanne, and all them and lost power for two weeks not knowing what was going on outside. Even though we could hear some damage from time to time.

I was right in the middle of Francis, Jean, and that other one (I live in Tampa). No power in my neighborhood for 16 days. One of the longest in my area. The whole neighborhood pratically celebrated when the TECO truck (electric company) came and fixed the power. A story about our neighborhood even made the front page of the Sunday Tampa Tribune.

So yeah, I can totally relate. During those storms I was extremely frightened, and it doubely sucked because it was like 100 degrees outside and no AC. And it was really really dark.

But I think a tornado would have scared me way more. I feel sorry for you, that must have been terrifying.

There was a tornado warning here yesterday. I was scared the whole time. I kept wandering around, checking outside to see if I was about to die.

We had sirens two summers ago. it didn't blow through but it was scary!:scared: :scared: :scared: Sorry you had to experience that.:hug:

I'm sorry you had to go through that.
I'm glad everything is okay though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter