Status
Not open for further replies.
Once TSL opens, what will happen to Pixar Place? ... potential opportunity for Osbourne Lights ?

Whats the building facade on the corner at the end of Pixar Place... looks similar to Grand Avenue theme.

Thanks.

Once TSL opens, what will happen to Pixar Place? ... potential opportunity for Osbourne Lights ?

Whats the building facade on the corner at the end of Pixar Place... looks similar to Grand Avenue theme.

Thanks.
It is backstage. No point for it to be open.

The new entrance is supposed to be done by the end of the summer 2018, but I am not sure if they are on schedule.
Thanks, I know they’ve been working on it forever, I was figuring they’ve gotta be closeish to done

Sure is nice to have a aerial photo posts of current construction that are more than 1 picture.......sure is a lot going on. Must take a fair amount of passes to get photos of all the current projects.

There was a time in the not so distant past, where there would be no reason to even send a plane in the air.
Except for when Walt and Roy wanted a nice fly-over of all this new swampland they were acquiring... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest