Adventures in cooking

cheerladie

Earning My Ears
Do you have to stay at the Grand Floridian to sign your child up for the Adventures in Cooking activity?

No, you do not need to be a guest at the GF. You can make a PS by calling 407-939-3463. Adventures in cooking is offered from 10:00 to 11:45am on tuesdays and fridays. Cost is $15 per child, ages 3-10. A $5 dollar fee is charged for no-shows. The kids have alot of fun.

Our last trip (November2000) we signed up all of the kids for Great Adventures in Cooking. Sisters kids (boy 7, girl 4, girl 7) and mine (girl 3). They had a GREAT time. They decorate a chefs hat and apron and made very good chocolate chip cookies. The best part was watching them hand them out to guests at the GF. It was also great to spend a while relaxing at the GF. We may never be able to afford to stay there but it was nice to visit. I HIGHLY recommend this activity for any of your children!:p

I just wanted to let you know that my children really enjoyed this program. At the time they went they were DD/10 and DS/4. They loved the painting, stories and passing out their goodies to the GF guests. The day they went they made mini pizzas. My DS even asked if they could go back the next day. I highly recommend!!!!:p

My DD's 10 and 7 LOVED their GA in Cooking this past Jan. I would highly recommend it. The staff is wonderful, they really make the kids think that they love being with them, not just being paid to watch them. When it was time to say goodbye, they called the children by name, and said something personal to each child. It made me feel so good to know how these cast members actually played with the kids, ask them questions and listened to what they were saying. My youngest wants to go again when we are back this Aug - my oldest wants to try the tea party. We are surprising them with a certificate for the tea party, which I will give them the last day of school for their good report cards. This will be the last time my 10 dd can go, as 10 is the max age. The soon to be 8 dd will be able to do the cooking again.

My husband and I enjoyed walking around the Floridian .. reliving old memories of when we stayed there before kids and had money, LOL. We also bought the girls big, fluffy bath robes and game them to them on V-day.

Awesome, next time we go back, my girls are going to do this. I wanted them to do it last time, but I missed out on how far in advance to do the PS and it was all booked. Next time, I'll get it right. Thanks for the tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest