ADR Order

Jessica Rust

Mouseketeer
So I finally have my plans mostly made. Plane tickets are booked and not next hurdle is ADR day. We are on DxDP and generally eat a big breakfast and then late dinner. Maybe share a snack during the day. Below I listed my planned choices. How should I prioritize them when making the reservations? What order would you do them in? Thanks in advance!

Saturday (Plane gets in at 7:30 am)
Bfast - Whispering Canyon (we are staying at WL thought about hitting it up before going to a park when we arrive)
Dinner - Yachtsman

Sunday
Bfast - Cali Grill Brunch
Dinner - Skipper Canteen

Monday
Bfast - The Wave
Dinner - Tutto Italia

Tuesday
Bfast - Boma
Dinner - Tiffins

Wednesday (rest day)
Bfast - Trails End
Dinner - Narcoosees or Citricos

Thursday
BFast - Chef Mickeys
Dinner - Le Cellier

Friday
Bfast - Ohana
Dinner - Hoop De Doo

Saturday (check out)
Snack before early flight and eat at airport

'Ohana and I think California Grill brunch should be first, then Chef Mickeys and Le Cellier. (I'm just guessing here based on past threads)

I don't think the rest are that hard?

I'd go California Grill, then either Chef Mickey or Ohana (it will depend on what time you're wanting those), then maybe Hoop. Everything else you shouldn't have to worry about. If you happen to miss one, try the touring plans reservation finder and one will surely pop up before trip time.

Good luck and have fun!! I'm making mine for September on Weds :dogdance:

I would start w/ Cali Brunch, Ohana, Chef Mickey’s, Narcoosees (if looking to coincide w/ timing of fireworks), Le Cellier or Yachtsman, Tutto Italia, Tiffins, HDDR (u may want to move this up if looking for Tier 1). I think u should b safe securing Skipper’s Canteen, Boma, and Trails End towards the end.

U selected many of our favorite locations, enjoy:)!

Cali Grill brunch (don't be surprised if not available; sometimes not loaded into system at 180 days)
Ohana
Chef Mickeys
HDMR
Tiffins (Rivers of Light package)
others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter