ADR Changers - We still don't know what we want for dinner!

Well, I didn't want to disappoint my fellow ADR changers :rotfl: but I added another ADR to our already packed schedule (so it was really wasn't an ADR change- swapped it out for breakfast at the ASMovies food court, but more of an addition!). I booked the Hollywood & Vine Play N Dine breakfast :cool1: I know my youngest daughter and little nephew will love it! We've eaten at H&V for dinner but never breakfast, so it will be a new experience :goodvibes

Thoughts on Le Cellier?? Worth it for dinner? It would be a new one for us...

We ate there for lunch a few years ago. It was good and did not disappoint (loved the sourdough bread and cheese soup), but I'm not sure if it's worth 2 dining credits (or OOP if you are not on the DDP). I do think it's worth it to go at least once if you've never beeen :goodvibes

mommys3 said:
We ate there for lunch a few years ago. It was good and did not disappoint (loved the sourdough bread and cheese soup), but I'm not sure if it's worth 2 dining credits (or OOP if you are not on the DDP). I do think it's worth it to go at least once if you've never beeen :goodvibes

Decided to do Coral Reef instead...

How recent was that?

Not that recent, it was last year. But Le Cellier is still a hit and miss / love or hate restaurant. Just depends on whether you want to take the chance or not. Dinner tends to be better than lunch, so more likely you'll like it, but more expensive/two DDP credits, so more to "lose" if you don't like it.

Personally I'd much rather spend the credits/money in Coral Reef (also a love/hate restaurant) or my 2nd choice would be Teppan Edo! :) :D

Fantasmiss said:
Not that recent, it was last year. But Le Cellier is still a hit and miss / love or hate restaurant. Just depends on whether you want to take the chance or not. Dinner tends to be better than lunch, so more likely you'll like it, but more expensive/two DDP credits, so more to "lose" if you don't like it.

Personally I'd much rather spend the credits/money in Coral Reef (also a love/hate restaurant) or my 2nd choice would be Teppan Edo! :) :D

:-)

I just changed our ADRs for the 3rd time today. First time was to add an ADR for my sisters. Second to change 2 days so we could do late breakfast, early dinner. This most recent time was to switch some days around so when Be our Guest opens, we have a place we felt the least excited about, on a good day to go there instead.

Right now im bouncing around on deciding just how late is too late for breakfast buffet ADRs. We want breakfast foods, but woudlnt be heartbroken if after the first round they started bringing out lunch. :rotfl2:

elfbo said:
I just changed our ADRs for the 3rd time today. First time was to add an ADR for my sisters. Second to change 2 days so we could do late breakfast, early dinner. This most recent time was to switch some days around so when Be our Guest opens, we have a place we felt the least excited about, on a good day to go there instead.

Right now im bouncing around on deciding just how late is too late for breakfast buffet ADRs. We want breakfast foods, but woudlnt be heartbroken if after the first round they started bringing out lunch. :rotfl2:

10:30ish would probably be good for that!

Also trying to decide on an ADR for dinner before MNSSHP. Near hotel first - Captain's Grille or Cape May - or monorail resort - 1900 Park Fare, Narcoossee's, Kona ?

I would pick either 1900 PF or Kona Cafe.

we had to make the same choice , I finally decided on Kona

We've had dinner at Kona before & really enjoyed it!

Well, I didn't want to disappoint my fellow ADR changers :rotfl: but I added another ADR to our already packed schedule (so it was really wasn't an ADR change- swapped it out for breakfast at the ASMovies food court, but more of an addition!). I booked the Hollywood & Vine Play N Dine breakfast :cool1: I know my youngest daughter and little nephew will love it! We've eaten at H&V for dinner but never breakfast, so it will be a new experience :goodvibes

:rotfl: Adding ADRs is even more fun than having to change them around! We are doing H&V for breakfast this year, too! It will be our 1st time. I was a little unsure about it but I do think it sounds like lots of fun for little ones.

Decided to do Coral Reef instead...

:thumbsup2 Seems like I've been hearing good things about this place lately.

Changing 3 times in a day? Yep, you definitely belong here! :rotfl2:

I think that's a good idea to have an idea of what day you would want to add BOG.

10:30ish would probably be good for that!

I concur! ::yes::

Ive decided to wait until tomorrow to change the time of our breakfast ADR, so I wont hit 4 changes in one day. I can start fresh!

Will probably end up eating at BOG a couple of times if its true that lunch is CS, and dinner is TS. Yay variety!

I decided on The Plaza at MK for now. :-) Thoughts?

My thought is.....YUMMY! We've had dinner there & really like it. Some people say it's a waste of a DDP TS credit because it's not very expensive. For me, that doesn't matter. All that matters is if I enjoy my meal. We thought it was very good. Large portions & good fries! And the desserts were good, too! :thumbsup2 I think the only negative when we ate there was we had our longest check-in time wait of our trip. I want to say we had to wait 30 mins to be seated at our table. It's a very small restaurant. So, if you're on a tight schedule, just know that you could be looking at a wait past your ADR time for your table. Of course, that could happen anywhere. I just wanted to give the good & bad that we experienced. Overall, I would definitely eat there again.

Ive decided to wait until tomorrow to change the time of our breakfast ADR, so I wont hit 4 changes in one day. I can start fresh!

Will probably end up eating at BOG a couple of times if its true that lunch is CS, and dinner is TS. Yay variety!

Oh yes.....I think trying BOG for both lunch & dinner is a must. It'll be so interesting to hear all about this restaurant when it opens. I think I'm more excited about this than the Little Mermaid ride. :rotfl2:

amandaw said:
My thought is.....YUMMY! We've had dinner there & really like it. Some people say it's a waste of a DDP TS credit because it's not very expensive. For me, that doesn't matter. All that matters is if I enjoy my meal. We thought it was very good. Large portions & good fries! And the desserts were good, too! :thumbsup2 I think the only negative when we ate there was we had our longest check-in time wait of our trip. I want to say we had to wait 30 mins to be seated at our table. It's a very small restaurant. So, if you're on a tight schedule, just know that you could be looking at a wait past your ADR time for your table. Of course, that could happen anywhere. I just wanted to give the good & bad that we experienced. Overall, I would definitely eat there again.

Oh yes.....I think trying BOG for both lunch & dinner is a must. It'll be so interesting to hear all about this restaurant when it opens. I think I'm more excited about this than the Little Mermaid ride. :rotfl2:

It's on our MNSSHP night and an EARLY reservation so we have plenty of time to get in line for the dwarves. :-) thought it was safer than pasta and marinara sauce with my DD.

Does anybody know if you can order off the sushi menu at Kona for a dinner appetizer? On DxDP. ate there last time but can't remember.

our trip is 114 days away , I have already redone our ADR's twice ,
my DF's first real all Disney all adult vacation , he has never done ddp

first draft looked like this

day 1
via napoli
CG

day 2
crystal palace breakfast ( changed this to Boma , DF wanted no characters)
WCC
MNSSHP

day3
yak&yeti
boma

day4
kona breakfast
paradisio 37 lunch
fulton's late supper

day 5
LC early lunch
La Hacienda

day6
Cape May (changed to captain grill breakfast)
T-Rex

then it sunk in that it was adult only , I am seriously thinking of culinary school and wanted to do more signatures , DF agreed , he said it was ok if i didn't take him to the themed places , he is a quiet guy and WCC would be too hectic for him anyway .....

so

day 1
F&W booths
CG

day2
Captain Grill breakfast
Paradisio early supper
MNSSHP

day3
yak&yeti ( wavering on this one)
flying fish

day4
Kona
Fultons

day5
Via Napoli
Artist point

day 6
boma
T-Rex ( DF loves dinasaurs)

only issue is , i am starting to thing about Narcosee's ....... ahhhh , any suggestions of where to fit tht in , and what to omit ?

well , we went over the menu's , parks and our plans extensively once again , and I decided that I just didn't see anything on the FF or AP menu's that was really calling to me , Fulton's was getting some bad reviews on DIS , so I checked out trip advisor only to see more negative reviews , I figured awww, I can boil crab at home instead of take the chance .
Saw a few Narcosee's reviews and I was hooked , the menu is more our style , while I enjoy good food , I guess I am not such a foodie because I can't seem to get excited about some of the fancier menu items like we see on the FF or AP menu , so here is the new draft , leaving us some points for counter service's that DB wants to try , plus I like to make it over to WPE at least once per trip .

day 1
f&W
CG

day 2
Captain Grill breakfast
Kona Cafe supper before MNSSHP

day 3
Boma breakfast
Paradisio supper

day 4
Kona breakfast
Narcosee's

day 5
Via Napoli
La Hacienda ( had to put this back , looks too good and hoping for FW view)

day 6
T-Rex

this leaves us with a bit less signature , but a bit more flexibility , I am also intrigued by PFTS .......

stitchaholic said:
well , we went over the menu's , parks and our plans extensively once again , and I decided that I just didn't see anything on the FF or AP menu's that was really calling to me , Fulton's was getting some bad reviews on DIS , so I checked out trip advisor only to see more negative reviews , I figured awww, I can boil crab at home instead of take the chance .
Saw a few Narcosee's reviews and I was hooked , the menu is more our style , while I enjoy good food , I guess I am not such a foodie because I can't seem to get excited about some of the fancier menu items like we see on the FF or AP menu , so here is the new draft , leaving us some points for counter service's that DB wants to try , plus I like to make it over to WPE at least once per trip .

this leaves us with a bit less signature , but a bit more flexibility , I am also intrigued by PFTS .......

We love Narcoossee's! But we went to Fulton's a few years back and loved it as well. Hmmm...wonder what happened...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter