Adding on via Disney

tinkerbell 766

<font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or
Hi
We are already members and love our home resorts of AKL and BLT.
When we originally bought our contracts, they were both financed by a company in the UK. At the time, Disney themselves, recommended that we financed through a British company as it would be cheaper for us. Disney made all the arrangements with the financial company on our behalf. We have since paid off these loans and would now like to add on.
I do not think Disney deals with the company we were financed through, anymore. We would probably need to finance an add on purchase and wonder if, from the UK, we could finance directly through Disney?
If so, how would we go about it?
How much is the deposit?
How long does the process take? I assume it would take longer from the UK than it would from the US as things would be more complicated with checking credit files etc.
Thanks for you help!!!

If it were me, I would apply for a personal loan from my bank, and buy the new additional points separately.

Via resale of course.

Best of luck :thumbsup2

You can't finance with Disney from the UK you need to be in Florida to do it now. You can only buy with cash while still in the UK or buy with finance while in Orlando. I too would look locally for finance as Disney are kindly charging 12.75 percent interest to foreign buyers. We have just been through it all with them to buy VGF and we decided In the end it was best to wait until we are in WDW.

There is no credit check for people from outside of the US. Thus the high interest rate they approve everyone who applies so everyone lays for the defaulters through high interest rates.

Thank you all.
I am just a little concerned I might miss the boat with the Grand Villas as we are not, sadly, back in Florida until next July. Would love a small add on at the GFV!!!
Maybe we will get a small loan here instead........we'll have to see.

Thank you all.
I am just a little concerned I might miss the boat with the Grand Villas as we are not, sadly, back in Florida until next July. Would love a small add on at the GFV!!!
Maybe we will get a small loan here instead........we'll have to see.

I actually considered a long weekend to buy mine but common sense took over. We are lucky we already have a trip planned. I think you would be better getting cash and buying soon if you can Disney are predicting to sell in 18 months and sales figures seem to have been faster that hey expected. Prices are expected to hike soon.

I know when we bought our contract in 2007 we got a great deal on a loan here in the UK, paid it off in 2 years and are SO pleased we were able to do that. One of the best things we ever did was buy into the DVC :)

Hope you figure it out soon and good luck with your GF purchase - that would be awesome to have :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!