Adding a teen to our cruise...any tips?

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
DD (17yo) is now able to go along on our Dec 8 Wonder, so it will be me, her, and 2 DDs (9 & 7). Any suggestions for fun excursions for her? activities? She will most likely want to be on her own most of the time.

hello

My daughter and nephews and friends will do the Stack most times then do the Catamaran parties for teens!

my dd 17 loved to para sail it was her most fav. part she said it was the part of the trip that will last a life time

If she goes to the stack to be with other teens she may like the teen only excursions. The have at least one is almost everyport. On castaway cay they have a really cool one that is walking, snorkeling, kayaking and then lunch. It is about 4 hours I believe. They go to a part of the island that is off limits to everyone else. A couple of islands have catamaran excursions with snorkeling. Lots of teens seem to like the swim with the dolphin excursions too. The teen club on board has lots of activites, which are teens only no adults allowed in the club accept for the counselors.
Teens seem to love it, they even have their own arcade in the club.
mom x4,grandma x4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter