AC:WW Dicussion

1) Resetti the mole only comes up if you don't save before turning off; he doesn't like resetters..

2) Nope; In fact I won the flower fest by STEALING the competitions flowers. Remeber kids, stealing is wrong.. :teeth:

3) I like to fish; if you are lucky you can get good fish for high amount of bells. Also try visiting other homes in Wifi and stealing their fruit to make your own foriegn fruit trees back home.

Fossils are good too; as long as you haven't donated them already. Blathers keeps saying about it if you don't donate a fossil he doesn't already have.

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

You need to connect to wifi club, and then Booker will give you a friend code when you ask him for it. You don't really need it if you aren't going on WFC.

I won the flower fest today! I stole the competition's flower... :rolleyes: Also Nook is upgrading for the final time, which is good as I hate days where we can't buy from him!

my sisters have the DS (i'm hoping to get the DS lite when it comes out in UK) and one of them wants the game so hopefully i might be able to play it when she does get it

also i like muller corner healthy balance tropical crunch yoghurt yay :) (what i'm eating one right now)

I won the flower fest today! I stole the competition's flower..
Boy, they must be pretty mad... Did you squish the rest?

i'm hoping to get the DS lite when it comes out in UK
I'm hoping to get it when I go to China this summer, I'll let you know what it's like.

Actually Dragonlord, I stole ALL of the flowers in the entire village!

Don't worry, the "Flower Theft" has given back every flower he stole. And more.

Woo! What took you so long! LOL

Too bad I don't have Wifi.. AND WAIT A MINUTE, Since when did your router allowed you onto Wifi?

How does everyone get all their bells? me and my sis both play it but don't seem to get enough bells and we still have to pay 240,000bells on our mortgage and we are still on Nookway and i am getting fed up of the hair i have

yes finaly a animal crossing wild world thread and here is a tipp fishers of animal crossing wild world catch red snapper fish and sell them to nook he givess you 3000 dollaors i was like wat! i am already on my 2 house and almost done with my mortage and tell me your friends code :3dglasses

Just got it and it's fun! ^_^ I cannot wait to get more into it... LOL

I have now got a perfect town! I need to keep it perfect for the next 16 days, and I get the golden watering can! Woo!

I also have the golden slingshot, and I am so close to getting a house expansion! Woo!

Woo! I found a four leaf clover! What do I do with it! -.-

you can put in your hair or place it down in your house as a book mark pk_webmaster where are you getting all your money?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter